well, that was unexpected

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. well, that was unexpected
6 years ago#1
morgana dies to annie at mid 3 times, twitch gets malady first, and in the midst of all this stupidity all our external towers go down

teammates call each other noobs

kayle calls a surrender vote after CHAAAARGEing into fedannie with predictable results

then after the vote barely fails at 3/2, teamwork force and GARmumu(yours truly) kicks in and we win every single teamfight afterwards, twitch destroys them at baron with a well placed ult, then we destroy two inhibitors and force them to surrender

so i guess reversals do happen sometimes!

(partly thanks to their 0/9/7 ashe who also got malady, but hey, they had shen, janna, and annie >_>)
I wish I were what I was when I was trying to become what I am now.
6 years ago#2
I just had a game as nasus where we were losing really badly and had already lost an inhibitor after 25-30 minutes.

In the end, it was a 55 minute game (yeah, I know >_>) and we won after acing them in a full teamfight where they all surrounded me and tried to kill me during my ult, while taking massive damage from it + kat's ult.

It was kinda funny after that, we pushed in so fast that we destroyed their nexus while kills were still being listed at the top of the screen :P
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
6 years ago#3
Most surrenders at 25 shouldn't happen. People would be surprised at what you can come back from.

The only time I'd vote yes for a surrender that early is if I can't get the players on my team to listen/cooperate and they keep making the same mistakes. Even then, it's still possible to win, but it's pretty unlikely and I'd like just a fresh start and hopefully play with more communicative people.
No amount of planning will ever replace dumb luck.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. well, that was unexpected

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived