I'm on a ten game losing streak after a 20 game win streak.

#1Slayer1217Posted 7/18/2010 10:14:21 AM
And I know its not my fault because most game we are already 2/5 as a team before I even get out of my lane, and I always have no deaths.

WHY DO I ALWAYS GET THE BAD TEAMS.
---
http://controversy.wearscience.com/img450/turtle.gif
#2ZegimaPosted 7/18/2010 10:24:01 AM
You think that's bad? I've got a 30-game losing streak, because the system keeps puting me against premades and laggers. Just today I've had:

Five deaths to an Akali because my ult refused to go off until after I was dead
Five deaths to a Morgana who was landing no-cooldown snares from five miles away due to lag.

They need to completely re-do the matchmaking, honestly.
---
"Some people think they can outsmart me, hmm, maybe.... *sniff* maybe.... I've yet to meet one that can outsmart bullet." - Heavy Weapons Guy, TF2
#4ColdFlamezPosted 7/18/2010 10:48:22 AM
When you get into a win streak, MM will try to match you up with derps for the next couples of matches to break it. If you still manage to win, it put you with the worst of the worst until your win streak is matched by a loss streak.
#5fEARtHEgOOCHPosted 7/18/2010 10:59:21 AM
Hahaha... I have problems getting 5 wins in a row due to the stupid matchmaking. I swear EVERYTIME I get a win streak going, the next game I have at least one teammate that disconnects at the start and ends up rejoining when they're down by like 8 levels.

It seems like my team really dominates, or we get destroyed and I've only had a handful of decent games... And there's probably only been a handful of games that I've played where everyone stays until the end.

---
Currently Playing: Lost Planet 2, Borderlands
#6SecureGamerPosted 7/18/2010 11:00:59 AM
Unless you're extremely lucky or somehow managed to glitch or hack the system, then your Win/Loss ratio for solo queue should always be around 50%.
Again, this is for solo only, not pairs (pairs are why the top ladder players have like a 75% win ratio).
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#7Slayer1217(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 11:03:03 AM

When you get into a win streak, MM will try to match you up with derps for the next couples of matches to break it. If you still manage to win, it put you with the worst of the worst until your win streak is matched by a loss streak.

Yeah but shouldnt it be the worst of the worst on both sides? My team is the only one that sucks.
---
http://controversy.wearscience.com/img450/turtle.gif
#8ColdFlamezPosted 7/18/2010 11:35:37 AM

Yeah but shouldnt it be the worst of the worst on both sides? My team is the only one that sucks.

Nope. They have imaginative ways of screwing you over. Premades actually gain Elo slower than solo queuers, so while you can be with a MM group of sucky level 30s, you can go up against a premade of level 27s.