Is Nidalee not effective late game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is Nidalee not effective late game?
6 years ago#1
I'm really tempted to buy her since I've been having a fun time with her this week. The only issue is that late game...I tend to be so squishy and have a hard time in team battles. Should I buy a guardian angel after buying my rageblade and lichbane?
6 years ago#2
To the average player Nidalee loses a lot of steam late game. Then there are players like Hotshotgg who make nidalee work throughout the game.
6 years ago#3
speak of the devil, hes about to play her now. im going to watch him and see if i can do the same lol

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cl-game
6 years ago#4
I want to see a good kat in action, but wow im surprised that the quality is so nice
Gamertag: AKAIcewolf
6 years ago#5
go AP and become a healer late game and throw that spear around, lay traps

traps + spear = win
You may have the better car, but i'm a better driver
6 years ago#6
lol just saw corki jump out of nowhere and spray the gatling to scare people away
6 years ago#7
well he died a lot so not as helpful as late game, your only chance of helping late game is healing and taking down low hp enemies and scouting the jungle
6 years ago#8
He initiated team fights, pro bait! ^^
Currently Playing Dissidia, Star Ocean 2nd Evolution, DJ Max BS, Hack.//GU Vol 3 and Fallout 3
6 years ago#9
Just had a great game with nid playing support, stacked ap got aegis and i was healing n throwing spears and chased in cougar.
It's been so long since I've fought in Midgard.(Freya)
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-7459-9271]
6 years ago#10
Late game is always when I shine as Nid, I'll grab a kill or 2 early game almost all the time, but by late I start wreaking 2 and 3 people at a time walking out of most games MVP. Maybe it's because I actually change my form, and I actually know that my heal is a AS buff. (Hint Hint)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is Nidalee not effective late game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived