Most OP character?

#1noobface385Posted 7/22/2010 3:48:52 PM
Started this game yesterday and I was just wondering what the most OP character is, I was mostly using Rammus and I had fun with him. I am thinking about getting a 10 dollar card but was wondering which character/characters are op so I could look them up. Thanks for the help.
#2DarkenedTemplarPosted 7/22/2010 3:51:32 PM
Xin, Sivir.
---
"How could it possibly be a deal breaker, unless you're a child...in which case this game is rated M..." - ChikinSloat
#3lionheart5656Posted 7/22/2010 3:52:08 PM
Eve is pretty OP.

Don't be surprised if people get mad at you for picking her and possibly dodge though.

It's insane how OP she is.
---
Don't be that guy. That guy just wants to be me.
A plan without action is a dream, action without a plan is a nightmare.
#4DarkenedTemplarPosted 7/22/2010 3:54:18 PM
Eve isn't OP, she's part of the trash tier. She's only relevant in low ELO when players are oblivious of the consumables section.
---
"How could it possibly be a deal breaker, unless you're a child...in which case this game is rated M..." - ChikinSloat
#5AKAIcewolfPosted 7/22/2010 3:56:10 PM
Same with teemo his probably on Eves level. People just Q Dodge because you ruin the experience when you can 1vs5 the other team
---
Gamertag: AKAIcewolf
#6Dominion_PyePosted 7/22/2010 3:56:13 PM

Eve isn't OP, she's part of the trash tier. She's only relevant in low ELO when players are oblivious of the consumables section.

Don't listen to him. Eve is top tier, along with Teemo, Veigar and Tryndamere. Your own teammates will sometimes queue dodge because they think it's unfair to have such a powerful character on their team.
#7VhialPosted 7/22/2010 3:57:10 PM

DarkenedTemplar posted...
---

Thanks for pointing out that...though...I think it's clear as day, it was a joke.

#8ColdFlamezPosted 7/22/2010 4:02:04 PM
I'd go with Eve before she gets nerfed. She's evaded the nerf bat somehow for a while, so hop on while to going is good. Don't listen to anyone who tells you Eve is low tier or bad, they just don't want other people to play their mains.
#9dlO_oldPosted 7/22/2010 4:06:07 PM

Don't listen to him. Eve is top tier, along with Teemo, Veigar and Tryndamere. Your own teammates will sometimes queue dodge because they think it's unfair to have such a powerful character on their team.

Tyrn is actually good now stupid.
#10JonJon_10Posted 7/22/2010 4:13:05 PM
Love how no one can give a serious answer that's not a troll.

The answer for this thread is Xin Zhao.

/close
---
SSBB: 2320-6198-3781 Florida
Draglade FC: 502635 - 024880