Twisted Fate build

#1xbombrPosted 7/26/2010 5:15:51 AM
I'm sorta in need of a TF build. I played him in a normal game a bit ago and have no idea what I should be building. My items were Zerk greaves, Trinity Force, and Sword of the Divine. These items have very little synergy and I only built them because I had no clue what I was doing. Usually I wouldn't buy greaves, but I kinda felt like I needed the AS for stacked deck and sword of the divine and I didn't know how much money I was going to run into since I'd never played him before.

I went 6/5/14 and we won, but my item build felt horrible. I went like w,e,q,e,e,r then R>E>W>Q. Wild cards was fun to play with, but was a very meh skill overall since I wasn't stacking AP. I was mostly using it to proc trinity force.

I was pretty amazed that me and our Ezreal managed to kite like bosses and win a 2v4. Also I don't like how healthbars overlap his pick a card so I can't tell what card it is I'm locking in half the time.
---
FAIL WAR! Let's do it! I'll warn you... YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! - Deprece
#2xbombr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2010 5:18:15 AM
Also, if possible, could someone post Taric and Soraka builds?

They're my last 2 champs that I own and haven't played.
---
FAIL WAR! Let's do it! I'll warn you... YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! - Deprece
#3zuzu304Posted 7/26/2010 5:22:29 AM
heres a link to a website that is made for build browsing and build making:

http://www.mobafire.com/

It has builds on every character. Some better than others. You can also post your own build if you think you have a better idea.
#4BielauPosted 7/26/2010 5:39:26 AM
I can help you with Soraka build. First i start with mana crystal and 2 health pots. It allows me to stay on lane for very long. First base trip i buy shoes +3 and catalyst the protector. Then build catalyst into RoA (rod of ages). Your next items should be glacial shroud and rylais scepter.
Remember if u play as Soraka dont kill steal. Let most of the cash go to carries. Ur main gold profit should be last hitting creeps! If you want to kill stuff just change character :>
#5kirbymuncherPosted 7/26/2010 6:41:43 AM

Also I don't like how healthbars overlap his pick a card so I can't tell what card it is I'm locking in half the time.

If you can watch both the bottom of the screen and the action at the same time, the actual skill icon for pick a card will change colour depending on which card is above your head.
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#6TakaRai7Posted 7/26/2010 6:48:03 AM
http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/1691-high-elo-gameplay-for-twisted-fate-in-depth.xhtml

watch the zoning video if you havent yet.
#7Silver_leavesPosted 7/26/2010 8:36:45 AM
At the moment TF is optimally built hybrid, as stacking damage/aspd took a noticeable hit with the Stacked Deck nerf, and AP is not viable unless you can maintain at least 7-8 mejai charges.

Go W-Q-W-E then R>W>Q>E

Start with Shield/Red Pot, move on to Guinsoo, Nashors, Gunblade

Use Blue Card for stronger last hits, Red Card at towers to harass huggers or in teamfights when people are bunched, Gold to pick off stragglers/overextended people
---
Argent Coma
http://www.last.fm/user/Extemporal