a *gift* option?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. a *gift* option?
5 years ago#1
I really would like to see a gift option being made, so you can send riot points or champions even to other friends.....I have tons of champions that I don't play from buying the digital pack, or i use them so sparingly it wouldn't make a difference(Like warwick, I might play him at some other point but he really doesn't interest me)
Would you like a gift option xD?
---
League Of Legends name-MileyCyrus27, Add me to play!
5 years ago#2
Buy or Gift: If you choose Gift, you yourself cannot use it.

That way, it doesn't get abused. Moving Champions around and such could be abusable if you could gift what you already own.
5 years ago#3
^ ah true, I suppose i also mean give away champs you don't use lol
---
League Of Legends name-MileyCyrus27, Add me to play!
5 years ago#4
What else is gifting in games?
---
Applesauce is good.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. a *gift* option?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived