I know why Riot's servers are always busy and such!

#1Grand_CardinalPosted 7/27/2010 1:18:57 PM
BECAUSE YOUR MORONS CAN'T STAY THE HELL OFF THEM AND YOU GET A KICK FROM USING THE CODE TO BE ON WHEN YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO. HOW ABOUT YOU GET OFF THE SERVERS AND LET RIOT DO THEIR JOB SO EVERYONE CAN PLAY SOONER.

To everyone who doesn't **** with the server when you're not supposed to be on, I apologize for the vehemence of this post, but I had to get it off my chest.
---
The Blue Panda | Assassin Master Yi
I can drop you with no gravity.
#2RD201290Posted 7/27/2010 1:20:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3SanyoG5Posted 7/27/2010 1:20:38 PM
but i wanna play the vampire guy soooooooooooooooooo bad :(
---
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.
#4capgamerPosted 7/27/2010 1:20:41 PM
Or maybe it's because they are unwilling to invest the time and money they need to invest in the servers to handle the load they've generated.
---
"It's like racism, except to only one person." -Todasmile
Looking like a nerd is a small price to pay for ultimate power.
#5TulkiPosted 7/27/2010 1:21:14 PM
You know what? You're right. If I wanna play and it's busy but I can still get on, I won't. Just to be nice to the thousands of other people who go on anyway. :L
---
I laughed so hard I threw up! :D
<Proud interceptor of high-fives>
#6Twinrova225Posted 7/27/2010 1:21:47 PM
Or maybe it's because they are unwilling to invest the time and money they need to invest in the servers to handle the load they've generated.

That would be true if the servers were actually up. They're still doing matinenence, so everyone that's on now shouldn't be, and needlessly slowing everything down.

---
Seriously. I hope that if you buy a boxed copy of it when it comes out , the guy at the counter just says, "No." -- screamingknife
#7nothv13Posted 7/27/2010 1:25:25 PM

That would be true if the servers were actually up. They're still doing matinenence, so everyone that's on now shouldn't be, and needlessly slowing everything down.

They are not still doing the server update and maintainence. It's been done for almost a half hour now.
#8Soveliss07Posted 7/27/2010 1:25:34 PM
i didn't use the code

was able to login just fine

you sir, are wrong
#9shunkeatenemyPosted 7/27/2010 1:31:58 PM
With 3 lines of code I was able to get in just fine.
#10EarthshakerPosted 7/27/2010 1:33:48 PM
I especially like the part where they were supposed to be fully functional at 2 PM EST... and while I can log on normally at 4 PM EST, God help me if I tried to get in a game >:(
---
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.]
You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact? Well, you're a Goddamned philistine.