Janna runes?

#1GutsyBatPosted 8/4/2010 9:19:56 PM
Really taking a liking to Janna, was wondering what kind of runes I should get on her.

Right now I have mana / 5 /18 blues/yellows, but I have armor pen quints and reds. So Clearly the reds and the purple should go. I hear the purples should be replaced with MS or flat health, but what should I replace the reds with?
---
GT: GutsyBat
#2Froggie48Posted 8/4/2010 9:59:10 PM
MP for reds.
---
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy China.
The official grue master of EP.
#3DavkasPosted 8/4/2010 10:18:29 PM
Magic Pen for red,
Dodge for yellow,
Cooldown reduction for blue,
HP for Quins.

Run improved clarity and you generally won't run out of mana in the laning phase.
#4EarthshakerPosted 8/4/2010 10:41:34 PM
Improved Clarity only helps your teammates.

The way I play her, Armor Pen marks, Dodge seals, scaling CDR glyphs, movespeed quints. But that's just me.
---
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.]
You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact? Well, you're a Goddamned philistine.
#5DavkasPosted 8/5/2010 7:13:38 AM
Yes, and as she's a caster, you should be going down the utility tree for all the things in it. Improved Clarity is along the way and there's 0 reason to not pick it up.
#6EarthshakerPosted 8/5/2010 9:04:29 AM
Actually, I play her very aggressively, and take either 21 in offense or defense trees with the remainder shooting over to utility.

Fortify Teleport and you're still supportive but not dead weight in a teamfight after popping your ult and shield.
---
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.]
You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact? Well, you're a Goddamned philistine.
#7halfassedcomicsPosted 8/5/2010 9:53:38 AM
I go
Magic Pen reds
Flat CDR Blues
Dodge Yellows or something else like mana related or something
HP Quints or a combo of HP quints and MS Quints
---
You may have the better car, but i'm a better driver