Me: Hey Singed player...

#31BlubyyouPosted 8/13/2010 4:55:46 PM
I understand, and agree it's stupid for him to not buy RoA, since that's a core item on any singed build I've seen; I'm just disagreeing with the fact that you seem to think that the reason behind a Singed player getting RoA is because it has mana on it, which leads to a bit of bonus health. Even if singed didn't have the mana -> health bonus, RoA would still be amazing for him.
#32notanoob74Posted 8/13/2010 5:02:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33HexaDecimusPosted 8/13/2010 5:06:07 PM
Well, in that case, I'll provide the Cliffsnotes version.

You're an idiot.
#34jamiemadrox024Posted 8/13/2010 8:03:23 PM
Anyone want to explain to me why people get RoA over Banshee's Veil on Singed? I mean, I understanding how having both is useful, but if I were to only have one, Banshee's Veil seems much much better.
#35RaydricLord(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2010 8:05:44 PM
Anyone want to explain to me why people get RoA over Banshee's Veil on Singed?

RoA builds over time. You gain mana, health and AP over time. With the gains on mana, you gain additional health as well.

Banshee's Veil is also really good too. It's probably the second best item to get on Singed.
---
"What is Riot's stance on the morality of queue dodging?" - Saltor666
"Worse than jaywalking, less bad than adultery and murder." - Zileas
#36notanoob74Posted 8/13/2010 8:41:47 PM
says you, who bumped a topic saying it should be over. hows that for cliffsnotes?
---
not a noob since 2003
NORTH KOREA IS BEST KOREA
#37jamiemadrox024Posted 8/13/2010 9:33:55 PM
I understand RoA builds over time, but I always see Singed with it and then not Banshee's. Normally something like RoA -> Swiftness -> to Sunfire. Course, I could just be seeing crap Singed players.

I'm fairly new to playing Singed and I build mine:

Dorans Shield
Swiftness / Merc
Banshee's Veil
Aegis of the Legion
Frozen Heart if the game is a long one.

Should I go something like Doran > RoA > Boots > Banshees > Aegis?

Not to jack your topic or anything, but it's fairly relevant.
#38RaydricLord(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2010 9:40:38 PM
Although it's not the best idea, I always go double RoA. Then I get what I need. Sometimes I build a Banshee's and then Force of Nature. If they're heavy on physical, I get Frozen Heart. Mercury Treads only if they're really heavy on CC. You want people to CC you...I rarely ever get to Rylai's Scepter. I never get a Sunfire Cape. I actually dislike Sunfire Capes on almost every champion. That's about it.
---
"What is Riot's stance on the morality of queue dodging?" - Saltor666
"Worse than jaywalking, less bad than adultery and murder." - Zileas