Pantheon is bad.

#11halfassedcomicsPosted 8/19/2010 3:05:15 PM
before the Huge Nerf to HSS (maybe due to that "councilman" post on the LoL forums) I saw a lot of pantheons out there, ever since the nerf I've only seen him once...on his free week
---
You may have the better car, but i'm a better driver
#12Crazycrackaguy90Posted 8/19/2010 3:07:43 PM
I like Pantheon, he is very fun to play.
---
First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.
#13Atralis(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2010 4:26:16 PM
Pantheon can be fun to play, but then you hit the point where you are playing against people with a bit of skill or just better champions and you hit a wall. You are playing as a character that is lacking.
---
~ IN THE FUTURE there will be no black people and white people. Just robots.
#14dennis941012Posted 8/19/2010 4:59:42 PM
how is he bad ?
stun range atk teleport + atk spell
in early games you get lot of kills in the late games
you can use your ultimate to help your teamate finish a kill or escape
with the stun you can hit the oppents w/ rest of his skill to do lot of damge too

---
4211 4434 7030 PS0 MWR 140459935089 HG 4641 1966 0446
AC 1762-7124-2218 TC 3309-2571-6365 WaterWarfare 0904 1228 4396 dragon water small
#15VoidgolemPosted 8/19/2010 5:04:17 PM
Your problem is you think he's a carry: He's not.

Panth is best described as a mage who scales with AD instead of AP. While I haven't played him in awhile (unresolvable internet problems), it seems safe to assume this is still the case.

Skyfall isn't meant as an attack - If it were, the channel time/flight time would be shorter. Think of it instead as a poor man's Gate, meant to maneuver you into range for Spear Shot/Aegis/Heartseeker-ing.

*shrug*

He hasn't been changed around too much. As I recall, back after Heartseeker was altered, people were saying it was a buff for late-game use.
---
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'
#16xbombrPosted 8/19/2010 6:23:38 PM
The best Pantheon's are the ones with 2.5 AS that use their skyfall to take out towers.
---
FAIL WAR! Let's do it! I'll warn you... YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! - Deprece
#17Crazycrackaguy90Posted 8/19/2010 10:46:47 PM
Pantheon can be fun to play, but then you hit the point where you are playing against people with a bit of skill or just better champions and you hit a wall. You are playing as a character that is lacking.

Sure is passive aggressive in here.

---
First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.
#18Freak ShowPosted 8/20/2010 4:16:24 AM
His ult is amazing if used correctly. Even if you are using it to drop on people, as soon as your warning circle comes up you can use your stun. As soon as you drop he will jump to that guy... even when he's out of range.

Spear toss is crazy for pegging runners, his stun has a decent cool down. He only has 1 crap skill and even then HS still has it's uses but you still level it last now.
---
"The reason i love the $ store is I don't have to get all dressed up like I'm going to Wal-Mart or something" - Trailer trash on the news
#19WimpyWeaksaucePosted 8/20/2010 11:38:07 AM
Pantheon is good for one thing: preventing backdoors. I don't know how many times I was blasting through a lane solo only to get pounced on and annihilated in one combo. Obviously I got at least one tower for my trouble, or I wouldn't even bother with a Panth in the game. Still, there have been many times where if Panth hadn't jumped on me, his team would have lost an inhibitor.

I almost had Baron stolen from me once, as well. Almost. Ezreal does it better.

Pantheon is still bad, though. TC covered just about everything.
---
PSN: Heretic_Bleach LIVE: Heretic Bleach
SteamID: Heretic Bleach