Best Finishes...

#1fEARtHEgOOCHPosted 8/20/2010 11:23:56 AM
I just got out of a game where I went 8/7/1 as Ashe (only me and a Heim player had any kills on my team the entire game) with a Nunu that didn't buy anything until 30 minutes into the game (and bought Armor at that), Akali, Morde, and Heim... We were up against Udyr, Shaco (most of my deaths came from him early when I was laned with Nunu), Ezrael, Nunu, and Galio. They had us by like 15-20 kills (we only had 12 kills the entire game) so we all decided to push mid. Took out second to last tower and last tower before inhibitor, then took that down as they pushed into our base from top and bottom. We took down their final two towers and Nexus, and beat them by about 3 seconds because they were attacking our Nexus as well.

What are some of your top finishes?

---
Currently Playing: Lost Planet 2, Borderlands
#2ZombieGoesWakkaPosted 8/20/2010 11:47:34 AM
I was in a group who suddenly wanted to completely rush middle for S&Gs. It was about 5 minutes in and we began to group up and rushed. For some reason the opposing team kept about 3 people on the top and bottom the whole time and our push was somehow successful.

Won the game in less than 15 minutes.
#3DefunctivePosted 8/20/2010 12:07:58 PM

I just got out of a game where I went 8/7/1 as Ashe (only me and a Heim player had any kills on my team the entire game) with a Nunu that didn't buy anything until 30 minutes into the game (and bought Armor at that), Akali, Morde, and Heim... We were up against Udyr, Shaco (most of my deaths came from him early when I was laned with Nunu), Ezrael, Nunu, and Galio. They had us by like 15-20 kills (we only had 12 kills the entire game) so we all decided to push mid. Took out second to last tower and last tower before inhibitor, then took that down as they pushed into our base from top and bottom. We took down their final two towers and Nexus, and beat them by about 3 seconds because they were attacking our Nexus as well.

What are some of your top finishes?

if they pushed with all 5 on one lane they would've won...

I was in a group who suddenly wanted to completely rush middle for S&Gs. It was about 5 minutes in and we began to group up and rushed. For some reason the opposing team kept about 3 people on the top and bottom the whole time and our push was somehow successful.

Won the game in less than 15 minutes.

awesome
---
Steam - crimsonmonki
LoL - Defunctive