Best WW build/runes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best WW build/runes?

User Info: BobWayne17

BobWayne17
6 years ago#1
I jungle of course and usually rush madreds...then what? I have no clue.

I usually go deep enough into utility to get the 30% extra buff and then go all offensive.

what are the best runes?

I've heard of magewick, I use madreds+sorcs...am I running magewick? I got it from leaguecraft but...no guides there seem good enough to me. Any suggestions?
Pokemon Plat Zak:3437-8244-5507
SSB: Brawl Wayne:1805-1859-9022

User Info: Grand_Cardinal

Grand_Cardinal
6 years ago#2
bloodrazor, then a bunch of defensive items. I see lots of guardian angels and banshee veils.
The Blue Panda | Zerg
Never Surrender.

User Info: ISamfisherI

ISamfisherI
6 years ago#3
when I play WW my build depends on how much im being fed. Cloth armour + 5 pots > Razor > Boots & vamp scepter > Bloodrazor > Starks if my team actually needs it and no one else is getting it, bloodthirster if im not (I usually get a thirster) > defensive item ie BV or GA > black cleaver > infinitys edge

though games never last that long

not sure about runes, I use the same runes as i do for AD ez which is flat health quints (working on it still) Arp red Mp5 yellow mp5 blue
"I can't believe how unrealistic this game is... I mean a woman president? Really?" LoL IGN: LOD

BobWayne17
6 years ago#4

when I play WW my build depends on how much im being fed. Cloth armour + 5 pots > Razor > Boots & vamp scepter > Bloodrazor > Starks if my team actually needs it and no one else is getting it, bloodthirster if im not (I usually get a thirster) > defensive item ie BV or GA > black cleaver > infinitys edge

though games never last that long

not sure about runes, I use the same runes as i do for AD ez which is flat health quints (working on it still) Arp red Mp5 yellow mp5 blue

nice, nice.

what level do you guys hit dragon or lizard? I don't even know which creeps to hit first, I'm still experimenting. First jungler =\.

ISamfisherI
6 years ago#5
oh yes, I left out boots - I'll get merc treads or zerker greaves for warwick, usually. He already has enough map control with his E that he doesn't need BoS or BoM
"I can't believe how unrealistic this game is... I mean a woman president? Really?" LoL IGN: LOD

User Info: born2bop

born2bop
6 years ago#6
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/warwick-jungle-king-549

this is a jungle ww guide on mobafire. u might find what you're looking for on here

BobWayne17
6 years ago#7

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/warwick-jungle-king-549

this is a jungle ww guide on mobafire. u might find what you're looking for on here

it was okay i guess. greaves/wits end are pretty bad items after wards though =\.

ISamfisherI
6 years ago#8
for jungle order, I did this myself and it seems to work. Get W first, go to the 2 small golems, use 1 potion on them. Then go and smite the largest wraith, and finish the rest -> get Q -> go up to the wolves, take them, use a potion before and during (sometimes just during) golem to take him out along with smite. I then can sometimes get a gank off, if not, I head to their jungle and kill their 2 golems then take out lizard with smite. I can then get a gank for sure. You can go back at any time, however I like to wait until I have enough for razor / boots 1 / vamp scepter to go B. Take out the dragon as soon as you have the razor.

theres my 2 cents, and i only have 1 post left for the next 24 hours T_T

User Info: EnjoyMe

EnjoyMe
6 years ago#9

bloodrazor, then a bunch of defensive items. I see lots of guardian angels and banshee veils.

This.

Bloodrazor will be the only weapon you need to kill people.
[E[]V[]e *also responds to Santana*

User Info: stonewall_hero

stonewall_hero
6 years ago#10
Do a search check here and you'll find the guide for warwick -yes it's my guide complete with alternative builds.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best WW build/runes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived