Best WW build/runes?

#1BobWayne17Posted 8/21/2010 7:12:07 PM
I jungle of course and usually rush madreds...then what? I have no clue.

I usually go deep enough into utility to get the 30% extra buff and then go all offensive.

what are the best runes?

I've heard of magewick, I use madreds+sorcs...am I running magewick? I got it from leaguecraft but...no guides there seem good enough to me. Any suggestions?
---
Pokemon Plat Zak:3437-8244-5507
SSB: Brawl Wayne:1805-1859-9022
#2Grand_CardinalPosted 8/21/2010 7:13:08 PM
bloodrazor, then a bunch of defensive items. I see lots of guardian angels and banshee veils.
---
The Blue Panda | Zerg
Never Surrender.
#3ISamfisherIPosted 8/21/2010 7:14:47 PM
when I play WW my build depends on how much im being fed. Cloth armour + 5 pots > Razor > Boots & vamp scepter > Bloodrazor > Starks if my team actually needs it and no one else is getting it, bloodthirster if im not (I usually get a thirster) > defensive item ie BV or GA > black cleaver > infinitys edge

though games never last that long

not sure about runes, I use the same runes as i do for AD ez which is flat health quints (working on it still) Arp red Mp5 yellow mp5 blue
---
"I can't believe how unrealistic this game is... I mean a woman president? Really?" LoL IGN: LOD
#4BobWayne17(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2010 7:16:13 PM

when I play WW my build depends on how much im being fed. Cloth armour + 5 pots > Razor > Boots & vamp scepter > Bloodrazor > Starks if my team actually needs it and no one else is getting it, bloodthirster if im not (I usually get a thirster) > defensive item ie BV or GA > black cleaver > infinitys edge

though games never last that long

not sure about runes, I use the same runes as i do for AD ez which is flat health quints (working on it still) Arp red Mp5 yellow mp5 blue

nice, nice.

what level do you guys hit dragon or lizard? I don't even know which creeps to hit first, I'm still experimenting. First jungler =\.
---
#5ISamfisherIPosted 8/21/2010 7:16:16 PM
oh yes, I left out boots - I'll get merc treads or zerker greaves for warwick, usually. He already has enough map control with his E that he doesn't need BoS or BoM
---
"I can't believe how unrealistic this game is... I mean a woman president? Really?" LoL IGN: LOD
#6born2bopPosted 8/21/2010 7:24:58 PM
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/warwick-jungle-king-549

this is a jungle ww guide on mobafire. u might find what you're looking for on here
#7BobWayne17(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2010 7:39:47 PM

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/warwick-jungle-king-549

this is a jungle ww guide on mobafire. u might find what you're looking for on here

it was okay i guess. greaves/wits end are pretty bad items after wards though =\.
---
#8ISamfisherIPosted 8/21/2010 7:41:06 PM
for jungle order, I did this myself and it seems to work. Get W first, go to the 2 small golems, use 1 potion on them. Then go and smite the largest wraith, and finish the rest -> get Q -> go up to the wolves, take them, use a potion before and during (sometimes just during) golem to take him out along with smite. I then can sometimes get a gank off, if not, I head to their jungle and kill their 2 golems then take out lizard with smite. I can then get a gank for sure. You can go back at any time, however I like to wait until I have enough for razor / boots 1 / vamp scepter to go B. Take out the dragon as soon as you have the razor.

theres my 2 cents, and i only have 1 post left for the next 24 hours T_T
---
#9EnjoyMePosted 8/21/2010 7:41:26 PM

bloodrazor, then a bunch of defensive items. I see lots of guardian angels and banshee veils.

This.

Bloodrazor will be the only weapon you need to kill people.
---
[E[]V[]e *also responds to Santana*
#10stonewall_heroPosted 8/21/2010 7:41:51 PM
Do a search check here and you'll find the guide for warwick -yes it's my guide complete with alternative builds.