How's my tf build?!

#11May916Posted 8/27/2010 8:44:10 PM
The best tf player I know builds pure AP.

Max CD for that 3sec gold card stun is a give-in.

---
Lalene
#12SEANGO91Posted 8/27/2010 8:52:01 PM
When i play TF i rush nashor's tooth to max out CDR (and because AP TF is better at the start) and then I build a BF sword and just get damge from there nashors gives TF everything he'll need IAS, CDR, mana regen, and enough AP to make blue card free + mana. i usually go really good at the start because i have AP and then i do good late because i'm dps
#13GiggleGrassPosted 8/27/2010 9:27:17 PM
Nice build, you guys have like no idea how AP/AS tf works O_o.
Ok, he teleports to an enemy with a gold card in hold which activates sheen, then he uses his Q button and NUKED
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14majinbuu58(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2010 6:37:09 PM
Just had a longer game...

Saph + 2 hp pots>sheen>boots of swiftness>rageblade>nashor's tooth>blood thirster>IE>Lich Bane.. >.>
---
"Einstein's intellectual superior is going to crunch numbers for a living. no wonder modern society is going down the toilet." ExileNineteen
#15slayer1807Posted 8/28/2010 11:50:43 PM
5/5/23 is pretty good for Pure AP TF
#16ComputerLegacyPosted 8/28/2010 11:57:47 PM
I saw that EXACT same build earlier today. You (if it was you) were doing great early game but seemed kind of useless later on, we still lost though.

---
My ideal woman:
http://imgur.com/JgGVU.jpg
#17majinbuu58(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2010 12:37:33 PM
"I saw that EXACT same build earlier today. You (if it was you) were doing great early game but seemed kind of useless later on, we still lost though."

Sounds like the game i had earlier. I was destroying the enemy team at the beginning, and then i just played horribly after that. I don't know about being useless late game, i just went 10/9/10, and the deaths were due to not having any tanks and nobody initiates. So i'd initiate, die first, and wind up winning the battles anyways.. Scores 2 aces though ^^
---
"Einstein's intellectual superior is going to crunch numbers for a living. no wonder modern society is going down the toilet." ExileNineteen