Last hitting

#1Dr_C00LPosted 8/28/2010 6:40:01 PM
Hey I've gotten pretty good at last hitting as garen but sometimes my lane mate gets mad at me. He says by last hitting I am taking all his gold. Should I not always last hit in an2v2 lane?
#2Vampire_WreathPosted 8/28/2010 6:44:02 PM
I once laned with a Sion who basically fed the entire game, he was complaining that I was an idiot for taking all his creeps and that he needs them for his health, he called me a noob and told me to read a guide on sion, he was an auto-attacker.
#3NinjaKangarooPosted 8/28/2010 6:50:35 PM
If someone's smart and only/mostly last hits instead of auto-attack pushing the lane when they shouldn't, I take the last hits they'll miss anyway <_<.

it can get annoying when both of us are focused on last hitting, generally I'll try to start some kind of rotation of harass and last hit.
---
XBL GT: NinjaKangarooo ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUqOUGlqsc8 )
#4VeeVeesPosted 8/28/2010 6:51:14 PM
if they can't time it they don't deserve it
---
narutu sand ninja
**** charlie brown christmas
#5fEARtHEgOOCHPosted 8/28/2010 6:53:20 PM
It's so funny when people always mention auto-attacking like it is the WORST possible thing ever. I swear it is the LoL word of the week... Kinda like people spouting off "Metagame" like they are the ONLY LoL players who have a clue. Yes I understand that you don't want to push too fast too soon, but if you share a lane with a good pusher it is not a horrible idea. Sion needs to last hit for extra health, but if he can't do it with someone else in his lane than it is his fault.

---
Currently Playing: League of Legends
#6Vampire_WreathPosted 8/28/2010 6:56:36 PM
Auto attacking is bad, period.

It just makes it harder for the person doing it and his partner to get gold.
#7FTLulzPosted 8/28/2010 7:22:41 PM
I don't see why you shouldn't push if you are capable of killing the tower relatively early. Would you tell a Mordekaiser to just last hit and sit on his ass the whole time?

Also it really depends. But as Garren there's not many champions that deserve gold more than you so no big deal.
---
How come so many character driven stories have a cast that doesn't even resemble real life people?
#8xbombrPosted 8/28/2010 7:26:02 PM
But as Garren there's not many champions that deserve gold more than you so no big deal.

The people you're ks'ing with your ult the whole game deserve the gold more than you, imo.

Garen has a pitiful lategame compared to his early game, so I'd rather see the gold on most other champions than him anyway.
---
Eve - because she's most like a woman. You don't see her at all the entire day until you spend 400 gold on her. - stonewall_hero
#9Aj_pancakesPosted 8/28/2010 7:29:22 PM
Did you just say Garen has a pitiful late game? You playing the same game as me?
---
"Blood will follow blood, Dying time is here,
Damage Incorporated"-Metallica
#10FTLulzPosted 8/28/2010 7:30:51 PM
Wait, did someone just say Necrolyte sucks at late game?
---
How come so many character driven stories have a cast that doesn't even resemble real life people?