Question about Ezreal

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Question about Ezreal

User Info: Darcos

Darcos
6 years ago#1
So just bought Ezreal, but ive been thinking what kind of build suits him the best? for few matches ive gone with melee/caster hybrid with bit more emphasis on melee.

Still would some other build me more efficient?
"Level 80 achievement is to hard for level 79s, nerf it"
The "greatest" whinerquote of all time.

User Info: KasaiAisu1

KasaiAisu1
6 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: KasaiAisu1

KasaiAisu1
6 years ago#3
doran -> boots -> brut -> better boots -> BF sword or ghostblade -> AD

Caster Ezreal isn't terrible taken on it's own but it's really outclassed by AD Ez.
I baked some cookies. I tell you not to eat any. You eat a cookie. I respond by locking you in the basement until you starve to death. -Jesus_S_Preston

User Info: Darcos

Darcos
6 years ago#4
Usually ive taken few hybrid items (Guinsoos rageblade and Lichbane) And used rest on ad items. Also i get berseker boots.
"Level 80 achievement is to hard for level 79s, nerf it"
The "greatest" whinerquote of all time.

User Info: FTLulz

FTLulz
6 years ago#5
Caster EZ would barely be T2.
How come so many character driven stories have a cast that doesn't even resemble real life people?

User Info: Hum_Wha

Hum_Wha
6 years ago#6
Ezreal is geting a massive nerf next patch to all his dmg skills and his base dmg.

might make him weaker than other carrys rather than balancing him ....... but u already bought him

dorian bf bloodletter

User Info: alvinxie

alvinxie
6 years ago#7

Ezreal is geting a massive nerf next patch to all his dmg skills and his base dmg.

might make him weaker than other carrys rather than balancing him ....... but u already bought him

dorian bf bloodletter

Bad advice don't listen

doran -> boots -> brut -> better boots -> BF sword or ghostblade -> AD

Caster Ezreal isn't terrible taken on it's own but it's really outclassed by AD Ez.

Correct build but might toss in a sheen or TF at the end.
Applesauce is good.

User Info: Ultima_Weapon33

Ultima_Weapon33
6 years ago#8
Caster Ezreal is pretty much terrible compared to AD, I decided to try it out and actually went 4-0 from the start (because I was still kind of damage Ezreal I guess) but from there on out it was just ech.
The CHA King ~ Garen, TF, Anivia, Ashe, Vlad, Kayle, Nid, Corki, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Xin, WW, Annie, Jax, Taric, Kat, AP Yi, Trynd, Poppy, Teemo, 'n Tristana.

User Info: Ultima_Weapon33

Ultima_Weapon33
6 years ago#9
Oh, and...

0/7/21 (Strength of Spirit, two free points)

Cleanse/Flash

Mana Crystal, 2 HP Pot'z

Sheen OR Catalyst the Protector

Boots

Brutalizer

Boots of Swiftness usually, maybe Ninja Tabi or Mercury Treads

Vamp Scepter (you can now get Golem/Lizard/Dragon with minimal damage)

BF Sword

Bloodthirster

Banshee's Veil

More Bloodthirsters, possibly Black Cleaver if there are more AD-damage dealers on your team
The CHA King ~ Garen, TF, Anivia, Ashe, Vlad, Kayle, Nid, Corki, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Xin, WW, Annie, Jax, Taric, Kat, AP Yi, Trynd, Poppy, Teemo, 'n Tristana.

User Info: Covenant

Covenant
6 years ago#10

30 damage off of his skills and <10 AD does not constitute a massive nerf. They're just toning down his damage a bit.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Question about Ezreal

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived