Question about Ezreal

#1DarcosPosted 8/29/2010 4:22:07 AM
So just bought Ezreal, but ive been thinking what kind of build suits him the best? for few matches ive gone with melee/caster hybrid with bit more emphasis on melee.

Still would some other build me more efficient?

---
"Level 80 achievement is to hard for level 79s, nerf it"
The "greatest" whinerquote of all time.
#2KasaiAisu1Posted 8/29/2010 4:25:57 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3KasaiAisu1Posted 8/29/2010 4:27:26 AM
doran -> boots -> brut -> better boots -> BF sword or ghostblade -> AD

Caster Ezreal isn't terrible taken on it's own but it's really outclassed by AD Ez.
---
I baked some cookies. I tell you not to eat any. You eat a cookie. I respond by locking you in the basement until you starve to death. -Jesus_S_Preston
#4Darcos(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2010 4:33:02 AM
Usually ive taken few hybrid items (Guinsoos rageblade and Lichbane) And used rest on ad items. Also i get berseker boots.

---
"Level 80 achievement is to hard for level 79s, nerf it"
The "greatest" whinerquote of all time.
#5FTLulzPosted 8/29/2010 5:40:48 AM
Caster EZ would barely be T2.
---
How come so many character driven stories have a cast that doesn't even resemble real life people?
#6Hum_WhaPosted 8/29/2010 6:37:01 AM
Ezreal is geting a massive nerf next patch to all his dmg skills and his base dmg.

might make him weaker than other carrys rather than balancing him ....... but u already bought him

dorian bf bloodletter
#7alvinxiePosted 8/29/2010 7:13:54 AM

Ezreal is geting a massive nerf next patch to all his dmg skills and his base dmg.

might make him weaker than other carrys rather than balancing him ....... but u already bought him

dorian bf bloodletter

Bad advice don't listen

doran -> boots -> brut -> better boots -> BF sword or ghostblade -> AD

Caster Ezreal isn't terrible taken on it's own but it's really outclassed by AD Ez.

Correct build but might toss in a sheen or TF at the end.
---
Applesauce is good.
#8Ultima_Weapon33Posted 8/29/2010 8:01:13 AM
Caster Ezreal is pretty much terrible compared to AD, I decided to try it out and actually went 4-0 from the start (because I was still kind of damage Ezreal I guess) but from there on out it was just ech.
---
The CHA King ~ Garen, TF, Anivia, Ashe, Vlad, Kayle, Nid, Corki, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Xin, WW, Annie, Jax, Taric, Kat, AP Yi, Trynd, Poppy, Teemo, 'n Tristana.
#9Ultima_Weapon33Posted 8/29/2010 8:10:05 AM
Oh, and...

0/7/21 (Strength of Spirit, two free points)

Cleanse/Flash

Mana Crystal, 2 HP Pot'z

Sheen OR Catalyst the Protector

Boots

Brutalizer

Boots of Swiftness usually, maybe Ninja Tabi or Mercury Treads

Vamp Scepter (you can now get Golem/Lizard/Dragon with minimal damage)

BF Sword

Bloodthirster

Banshee's Veil

More Bloodthirsters, possibly Black Cleaver if there are more AD-damage dealers on your team
---
The CHA King ~ Garen, TF, Anivia, Ashe, Vlad, Kayle, Nid, Corki, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Xin, WW, Annie, Jax, Taric, Kat, AP Yi, Trynd, Poppy, Teemo, 'n Tristana.
#10CovenantPosted 8/29/2010 8:24:45 AM

30 damage off of his skills and <10 AD does not constitute a massive nerf. They're just toning down his damage a bit.