guys i just got the most super pro tips ever.

#11IamBeeflogPosted 8/29/2010 4:58:44 PM
Let's see...

1. Yes,that's true.But while you're getting dragon as a team,the enemy team is pushing your tower to hell.

2. How long do you have until they respawn ?If you don't have enough time,it's better to push a tower instead.

3. Waste of time if it's the tank with GA,go for the carries first.If the carries doesn't die first,your team does.

http://myfacewhen.com/i/522.jpg
---
I'm not a troll, I swear.
LoL: StabbyWabby
#12xbombrPosted 8/29/2010 5:34:36 PM
1. Dragon>tower. and I quote "Towers will always be there, dragon won't"

My friend is a victim of this one. >_>
We ace the other team, start working on mid, and he's off taking dragon. If there's ever any sort of downtime to do anything, he's at dragon. We're pushing a tower, we're teamfighting, he's at dragon. Even if it's not even spawned he's there.
---
Eve - because she's most like a woman. You don't see her at all the entire day until you spend 400 gold on her. - stonewall_hero
#13Tristianity2Posted 8/29/2010 5:47:19 PM
If this is a pro tips thread than I have this one for you.

Eve is OP.
I asked why they thought that, they said "if she has a good team behind her she's OP." I don't think he understands what overpowered means.
---
The Ultimate Fourth Dimensional Guitar Hero
GT: Tristianity00 Steam: Tristianity
#14Teen Girl SquadPosted 8/29/2010 5:54:01 PM
I played two games today where the opposing team dominated our team early (often going 8-10 kills up) and ended up getting owned because they never bothered actually pushing towers or warping to defend their base. Just wanted those phat kills so much.

---
"Hockey fans usually have names like Lenny while Nba fans have names like Carl." - room temperature
#15mrich528Posted 8/29/2010 8:48:03 PM
I learned today that you should chase heroes into their tower to try to get the kill early game. It's totally worth it even if you don't kill him