guys i just got the most super pro tips ever.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. guys i just got the most super pro tips ever.
5 years ago#11
Let's see...

1. Yes,that's true.But while you're getting dragon as a team,the enemy team is pushing your tower to hell.

2. How long do you have until they respawn ?If you don't have enough time,it's better to push a tower instead.

3. Waste of time if it's the tank with GA,go for the carries first.If the carries doesn't die first,your team does.
I'm not a troll, I swear.
LoL: StabbyWabby
5 years ago#12
1. Dragon>tower. and I quote "Towers will always be there, dragon won't"

My friend is a victim of this one. >_>
We ace the other team, start working on mid, and he's off taking dragon. If there's ever any sort of downtime to do anything, he's at dragon. We're pushing a tower, we're teamfighting, he's at dragon. Even if it's not even spawned he's there.
Eve - because she's most like a woman. You don't see her at all the entire day until you spend 400 gold on her. - stonewall_hero
5 years ago#13
If this is a pro tips thread than I have this one for you.

Eve is OP.
I asked why they thought that, they said "if she has a good team behind her she's OP." I don't think he understands what overpowered means.
The Ultimate Fourth Dimensional Guitar Hero
GT: Tristianity00 Steam: Tristianity
5 years ago#14
I played two games today where the opposing team dominated our team early (often going 8-10 kills up) and ended up getting owned because they never bothered actually pushing towers or warping to defend their base. Just wanted those phat kills so much.

"Hockey fans usually have names like Lenny while Nba fans have names like Carl." - room temperature
5 years ago#15
I learned today that you should chase heroes into their tower to try to get the kill early game. It's totally worth it even if you don't kill him
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. guys i just got the most super pro tips ever.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived