Understanding Potential

#21Fullgore EXEPosted 8/29/2010 6:02:42 PM
I was one of those Heimer mains from way back when. I brought my elo up really high using him after the rework... I always felt he was powerful but people queue dodged me all the time.

I really miss my main. :(
#22stonewall_hero(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2010 6:21:06 PM
Heimer is still sexy.

yes the new item seems like it has potential for kayle. Seems fitting for Yi and Pantheon as well. Though i do have to say Tears is a crappy item for some heroes - so building it up may hinder them at first.

It would be hilarious to see dps casters stack 6 of these just for the hell of it (practice of course).

Of course ranged heroes would benefit from it too. Some champs can't spam abilities so they have to auto attack - that's of course only after they build the whole thing. That brings up the question of what is its internal cooldown.
#23NinjaKangarooPosted 8/29/2010 6:22:42 PM
I was thinking Pantheon was going to love the manamune.

Along with characters like Ashe, ez, and Kog Maw(maybe)
---
XBL GT: NinjaKangarooo ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUqOUGlqsc8 )
#24SorrySleepingPosted 8/29/2010 6:45:06 PM

From: stonewall_hero | #022It would be hilarious to see dps casters stack 6 of these just for the hell of it (practice of course).

Can't. Unlike the AP counterpart to this item, the conversion is UNIQUE, meaning no stacking.
---
~{Always Asleep}~
#25stonewall_hero(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2010 6:47:46 PM
Oh I missed that - how unfortunate. Would he hilarious to see annie being viable as a dps.
#26SorrySleepingPosted 8/29/2010 6:52:53 PM
From the looks of posts, it seems (maxed) the item itself only gives around 20 extra damage.

Still, this should stop a lot of the DPS characters from having mana problems.
---
~{Always Asleep}~
#27Froggie48Posted 8/29/2010 6:56:45 PM
Can't. Unlike the AP counterpart to this item, the conversion is UNIQUE, meaning no stacking.

I feel I should take the time now to mention that it does stack with Archangels for those who were wondering.
---
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy China.
The official grue master of EP.