Understanding Potential

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Understanding Potential
5 years ago#21
I was one of those Heimer mains from way back when. I brought my elo up really high using him after the rework... I always felt he was powerful but people queue dodged me all the time.

I really miss my main. :(
5 years ago#22
Heimer is still sexy.

yes the new item seems like it has potential for kayle. Seems fitting for Yi and Pantheon as well. Though i do have to say Tears is a crappy item for some heroes - so building it up may hinder them at first.

It would be hilarious to see dps casters stack 6 of these just for the hell of it (practice of course).

Of course ranged heroes would benefit from it too. Some champs can't spam abilities so they have to auto attack - that's of course only after they build the whole thing. That brings up the question of what is its internal cooldown.
5 years ago#23
I was thinking Pantheon was going to love the manamune.

Along with characters like Ashe, ez, and Kog Maw(maybe)
---
XBL GT: NinjaKangarooo ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUqOUGlqsc8 )
5 years ago#24

From: stonewall_hero | #022It would be hilarious to see dps casters stack 6 of these just for the hell of it (practice of course).

Can't. Unlike the AP counterpart to this item, the conversion is UNIQUE, meaning no stacking.
---
~{Always Asleep}~
5 years ago#25
Oh I missed that - how unfortunate. Would he hilarious to see annie being viable as a dps.
5 years ago#26
From the looks of posts, it seems (maxed) the item itself only gives around 20 extra damage.

Still, this should stop a lot of the DPS characters from having mana problems.
---
~{Always Asleep}~
5 years ago#27
Can't. Unlike the AP counterpart to this item, the conversion is UNIQUE, meaning no stacking.

I feel I should take the time now to mention that it does stack with Archangels for those who were wondering.
---
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy China.
The official grue master of EP.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Understanding Potential

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived