This is what happens when you let a game go on too long...

#1Tali_ZorahPosted 9/9/2010 7:09:07 PM
...with a Mundo that had a meh start, letting him get his gold up.

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6341/mundof.jpg

It ended with us down to only just 1 inhibitor and 1 Nexus tower left, while they had their 3 Inhibitor towers still. Wasn't looking good at all. Then I bought my Bloodthirster and farmed up minions while they were out killing Baron, and had an extra BF Sword by the time they pushed. It wasn't a great defense, but it ended with Nunu and myself acing their team, before rushing down and taking down their mid tower and inhibitor, while I tanked the blows with my ulti.

We retreated, then I bought my Infinite Edge. Our lost inhibitors respawned, and we kept their minions away, while the enemy team loitered around in front of our base, frightened of what could happen if they push again WITHOUT Baron buff. We pushed first. I'd run in, soaking up hits with my 1100 crits, lifesteal and Ulti regen, killing Olaf (lol Exhaust) quickly followed by Annie, the other three ran, but my cleaver stopped the enemy Mundo from getting away. From then, it was just a slaughter. Shaco tried to get back to spawn but my crits cut him down, then I bulldozed the towers while my allies kept Shen at bay. Nexus down, gg.

Morale of the story: Even if it looks like you're about to lose badly, keep at it, someone in your group might manage to go from nuisance to carry.

TL;DR, lol 2x Warmogs, lol Shen/Shaco with 2 Sunfires each, because the picture is the only part of this post we'll all pay attention to, and the lol items are the only parts of the picture we'll lol at

---
"Why do chemist call Helium, Curium, and Barium the medical elements? Because if you can't healy 'em or cury 'em, you bury 'em!"
#2DartkunPosted 9/9/2010 7:27:01 PM
*looks at game time, looks at tryndamere*

This picture makes sense.
---
youtube.com/user/Shinius
twitter.com/dartkun
#3AsucaHayashiPosted 9/9/2010 7:30:57 PM
you missed a couple of names there.
---
http://i30.tinypic.com/20z9ukx.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/phillyX/o0800106710285659015.jpg
#4Tali_Zorah(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2010 8:00:24 PM
Yeah I noticed that but at least you can't link the names to the champions. Aside from mine, of course. Though, just between us, that bad Shaco was Snuggzz, but you didn't hear that from me! And yes, our Tryn was quite... eh... and so was Ashe, often wasting her ice arrow at inappropriate times. We were fighting against a fairly bad team, but we also had the makings of a fairly bad team. If you'll notice, the enemy team had more kills than us. At one point it was 25-40. We had feeders.
---
"Why do chemist call Helium, Curium, and Barium the medical elements? Because if you can't healy 'em or cury 'em, you bury 'em!"
#5DartkunPosted 9/9/2010 8:06:26 PM
But you had trynd.

They have only Olaf for late game, and his build looks.. yeah.
---
youtube.com/user/Shinius
twitter.com/dartkun
#6NeCrOmAnCeRPosted 9/9/2010 8:10:00 PM

This is what happens when you let a game go on too long...
...in low elo

---
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/3062/marisae.jpg
#7Tali_Zorah(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2010 8:15:47 PM
Yeah but sadly Trynd wouldn't solo the whole team like tryns are well known for, he pretty much just killed Annie, which was great since she was really packing the heat, then went for the tanks, namely Shen and the tanky Mundo, which naturally would take too long to kill and waste his rage, while they typically got away with their health and escape tools anyway. He was built good, and did a good job on Annie, but pretty eh player behind the Trynd.

Oh yes, and he also liked popping fake Shacos instead of the real ones. Even when the real Shaco was obvious by the creature buffs while his clone didn't have em.
---
#8CalmOfEmptinessPosted 9/9/2010 8:19:14 PM
They have only Olaf for late game, and his build looks.. yeah.

That Olaf: "I'M TANKING HER HER HER"