Like Kevin Barnett

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Like Kevin Barnett

User Info: Spartan037

Spartan037
6 years ago#1
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

http://i54.tinypic.com/2mhu79d.jpg
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA *lose game*

User Info: HyperOmegaX

HyperOmegaX
6 years ago#2
I'm wondering how they even get the towers down, with that much of a domination.
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/924/2145elujpgu.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/HyperOmegaX.jpg

User Info: HyperOmegaX

HyperOmegaX
6 years ago#3

From: HyperOmegaX | #002
I'm wondering how they even get the towers down, with that much of a domination.


And by that, I mean how did they have Singed kill all those towers with that much of a domination. He should be defending... or something.
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3387/9notherdragon.jpg
95% of people get told what to put in their sigs. If you are the other 5%, put this in your sig.

User Info: Spartan037

Spartan037
6 years ago#4
It was 4v5 and tryndamere was backdooring.

Their team could literally be in more places at once than ours, which was the start of our defeat.
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA *lose game*

User Info: Spartan037

Spartan037
6 years ago#5
Also Singed got all those tower kills at the end when they managed to push into our base and hope was lost.
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA *lose game*
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Like Kevin Barnett

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived