Yay for incompotence (This is me raging)

#1Sid_IcarusPosted 9/9/2010 9:44:50 PM
Just got called a noob by an entire team because i raged on a tryn who charged turrents at lvl 7 to get a half dead kog who was faster then him, decided to take on an entire 3-man team by himself, and just overall fed the other team. And by raging at him, im the noob and they say hes a better player, because he klllstealed from me and warrick. Id be more insulted if they both werent 1-2 lvls higher with me having twice as many wins as all of em.
---
---
Now, count the number of your sins!- Kamen Rider W
#2EyEs fr0m Ab0vEPosted 9/9/2010 10:05:23 PM
Sounds like you rage too much. Don't rage at your teammates and people will like you more.
---
"them memory is xbox hard down the framerate"
#3lionheart5656Posted 9/9/2010 10:05:46 PM
That's you raging? Check out me raging.

There are some comments I need to make regarding Riot. Here's how this letter works: I'll offer ideas and a theory to explain things. You bring your own experiences to bear on the matter of Riot's dishonest, imperious prevarications, supplementing them where necessary with information from this letter. Together we will expand people's understanding of Riot's wild, pestiferous catch-phrases.

I plan to win the culture war and save this country. Are you with me—or against me? Whatever you decide, it is easy to see faults in others. But it takes perseverance to expose every feral practice of every feral bozo.

Some garrulous, self-pitying radicals actually maintain that the laws of nature don't apply to Riot. This is the kind of muddled thinking that Riot is encouraging with his vituperations. Even worse, all those who raise their voice against this brainwashing campaign are denounced as frightful thieves. He has blood on his hands. Yet Riot pretends to be an innocent lamb who has our best interests at heart. We all know the reality: If he really had our best interests at heart, he wouldn't engage in the trafficking of human beings. If anything, he is trying to deflect attention from his mutinous metanarratives. But let's not lose sight of the larger, more important issue here: his ill-natured teachings. All of Riot's diatribes are burdened by a specious magniloquence. So I give you this letter. I hope it helps.
---
Don't be that guy. That guy just wants to be me.
Time is never wasted if you're wasted all the time.
#4Sid_Icarus(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2010 10:20:14 PM
To Lionheart- I love you so much right now after reading that.
To Eyes- I didnt start raging until he did 5 suicide runs that didnt do a damn thing (we were 14 minutes in). I'm allowed to in those situations
---
---
Now, count the number of your sins!- Kamen Rider W
#5Tali_ZorahPosted 9/9/2010 10:30:25 PM
That's all?

I once watched a Xin chase a Garen right past the Nexus turrets and almost into the respawn turret to get a kill on him, dieing in the process. Except that said Garen had a GA on him. /facepalm

Enemy then pushed and won, since I was the only one alive. Xin and I could have held them back long enough to let our team respawn but since Xin decided to suicide for a non-existant kill, yeah. Wonderful.
---
"Why do chemist call Helium, Curium, and Barium the medical elements? Because if you can't healy 'em or cury 'em, you bury 'em!"