Warwick tips?

#1Masato_HyugaPosted 9/10/2010 2:35:31 PM
I JUST found out this game is FREE *feels stupid* so I got it obviously >_>

Obviosly new to the game and this game type, I'd like some tips on the champion I will likely be using as a "main". From what I've found out he is mostly used for just killing the nuetral enemies in the forest/jungle. Is there any special way of doing this or can I just do whatever and kill what I see there while backing up my team-mates if I'm nearby?

I figured I'll get yelled at in-game no matter what happens, but I'd appreciate some helpful tips so I can improve my game and hopefully get some good games against other players instead of just me and a few friends going against bots XD (Only been playing today so far).
#2DartkunPosted 9/10/2010 2:39:28 PM
Reminds me of this thread

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/56263878

But on topic, I suggest looking at some warwick guides on leaguecraft.com. It'll go over how to play and build warwick.
---
youtube.com/user/Shinius
twitter.com/dartkun
#3Ultima_Weapon33Posted 9/10/2010 2:41:19 PM
You should jungle.

Don't have much time to detail, though...

Anyways, for build

you should always get Madred's Bloodrazor (there are a few that will disagree, for example, versus squishy team comps). You want to grab boots after the regular Razor. Recurve after Razor, pickaxe last.

Then, build tanky depending on enemy team comp. You'll have to look some things up to know who does what damage.

Upgrade your boots to Mercury Treads or Boots of Swiftness after you get a material or two for your first tanking item.
---
The CHA King ~ Garen, TF, Anivia, Ashe, Vlad, Kayle, Nid, Corki, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Xin, WW, Annie, Jax, Taric, Kat, AP Yi, Trynd, Poppy, Teemo, Kass, Kennen
#4jaks6888Posted 9/10/2010 2:42:06 PM
In my honest opinion.

warwick is not an easy pick if you are just starting.

He needs decent runes/masteries to be as effective as possible.

wait till you are at least 20.
#5Ultima_Weapon33Posted 9/10/2010 2:43:01 PM
Make sure if you choose to look at guides you always build flexible and take them with a grain of salt - a lot of baddie guides are in there.

I'll post more when I get back~
---
The CHA King ~ Garen, TF, Anivia, Ashe, Vlad, Kayle, Nid, Corki, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Xin, WW, Annie, Jax, Taric, Kat, AP Yi, Trynd, Poppy, Teemo, Kass, Kennen
#6Masato_Hyuga(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2010 2:47:04 PM

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/56263878

lol, sad thing is that could have been me had I not found this out sooner >_<

Thanks for the input everyone.

warwick is not an easy pick if you are just starting.

Maybe, though I still have quite a bit of fun playing as him. I don't like taking my games too seriously to have the best possible character/build for my level, I just play what I want.
#7ReikenvoorzegePosted 9/10/2010 3:13:13 PM
Start off with a cloth armor and 3 hp pots, start junglign at the ogre (blue buff) Use smite, a summoner skill along with rally, then go around and kill every jungle creep minus dragon
Then recall and get Madreds Bloodrazer and kill the dragon, then keep jungling till you have 950g at least and get beserker boots. Then you can lane/jungle/gank till you can upgrade madreds.
After that get AD and AS items.
---
S-Silver FC: 1720 6194 6225
#8ZallKlosPosted 9/10/2010 3:54:56 PM
Can WW jungle with a lvl 5 summoner?
---
Are girls something with ".jpg" at the end of their name?
#9Tali_ZorahPosted 9/10/2010 3:58:51 PM
He can, but not very well. Jungling is pretty reliant on runes and masteries. It's amazing what a bunch of T3 runes does. Helps out a lot. I jungled with WW with moderate success at about 12-15, but it wasn't nearly as effecient as you see in those videos all over the place.
---
"Why do chemist call Helium, Curium, and Barium the medical elements? Because if you can't healy 'em or cury 'em, you bury 'em!"
#10sSubZerOoPosted 9/10/2010 8:45:57 PM
As people said.. And as for saying MOSTLY.. I mean only.. He is probably the worse laner in the game imo.. And is more a liability on your team imo then actually being a asset when laning.. When you get your jugnle down what your going to watn to do is set up a early level 6 gank, ulti from the bushes and having the laners pounce on him.. Outside that you should ward dragon.. You should dominate the jungle..