Best 2v1 lane champs?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best 2v1 lane champs?
5 years ago#1
Morgana comes to mind for me. At no point in the game is she ever overwhelmed by any number of minions, and she can cast from a safe distance. She also has the tools to help the jungler get his gank.

What do you guys think?
5 years ago#2
Malzahar and Tristana owns lanes.

---
GamerTag - AII In Ya Face [aiiinyaface]
5 years ago#3
i think my favorite 2v1 laners are either GP or Trist.

GP because denialplank vs a two man lane is hilarious.

i like trist because the 2v1 lane usually just farms and pushes, and i can think of no single champ that does it better with two escape abilities.
---
LoL IGN: iPopeIxI - Resident LoL Beginners teacher. =)
GT: IxI iPope IxI
5 years ago#4
Miss Fortune. Just the threat of being on the receiving end of Double Up's bounce is enough to keep enemy champions back.
---
Dude, did you just get ****blocked by Bob Saget?
5 years ago#5
Except if you move forward that DU becomes either a Double Zero or a One Up. Geometry, it's a life skill.
---
The R of OT - The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it
5 years ago#6
Except if you move forward that DU becomes either a Double Zero or a One Up. Geometry, it's a life skill.

You're assuming they're smart enough to know how to dodge it, and we all know what assuming does...
---
Dude, did you just get ****blocked by Bob Saget?
5 years ago#7
for me if i know we have a farmer and need a 2v1 guy i usually go either vlad or nid
5 years ago#8
Ummmmmmmm wheres the Nasus love?
---
My sig is helpful see:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=123056
5 years ago#9
"Best" or really good?

If I had to say best, it would be Nasus. Even against 2 ranged, he can survive and farm well without giving many tower hits.

Janna is a close contender, as she can actually protect tower.
5 years ago#10
Dinger.
/topic
---
If it doesn't require skill, then everyone is good. Thus, requiring skill to kill them. So, every game requires skill.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best 2v1 lane champs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived