The Official League Of Legends Champion Counter List

#11KagerasuPosted 9/19/2010 6:40:18 AM
Garchomp doesn't switch out against jack squat once Sword Dance is up.

And my point still stands. You are looking at it as soft counters are counted, yet soft counters also come in varieties. Someone who can 1v1 mid a certain champion as a soft counter may have absolutely no influence on them in a team fight. How would you judge that then? How can you juggle the value of the different stages of the game with such a simple survey?

That being said I'm not saying the list isn't impossible to make. I'm simply saying it won't be accurate due to some champions having a bunch of soft counters but no hard counters. Of course conversely like someone mentioned others are hard countered like nothing aka Eve and friends.
---
The R of OT - The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it
#12SephirothPrimePosted 9/19/2010 7:26:19 AM
Well alvinxie, in LoL we call that leaving.
#13DarcosPosted 9/19/2010 8:46:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14PhoenixNinePosted 9/19/2010 9:56:28 AM
Imma give you a headsup if nobody has done so already.

Counter to Kogmaw - POPPY.

Deathfire and nail him so baaaad. He's made of paper and Poppy loves paper.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#15HaxorUrBoxorPosted 9/19/2010 10:03:20 AM

Counter to Kogmaw - POPPY.

Yes >_<
Oh and Kassadin.
---
-Not changing sign until God Hand 2 is confirmed...
-Newspaper Zombie was *THIS* close to finishing his sudoku puzzle. No wonder he's freaking out.
#16enameaPosted 9/19/2010 10:10:11 AM
I've never exactly got to test out the exact mechanics of Poppy's Passive, but on paper, it seems solid.

First, does it account for total damage on the attack, or does it account for the fact that the autoattacks are dealing seperate sources of damage?
...I assume since there's a physical and a magic source, that they are calculated separately.

So second, since both his W and Madred's are dealing similar damage, are they calculated together.
...If so, Poppy would be a hard counter as Kog's attacks are doing that 10% damage to proc her passive (depending on MR). Well... not necessarily hard, but has he best survivaility against him.
#17Zyk22Posted 9/19/2010 10:19:41 AM
The reason poppy is a counter to every squishy is because she can 2 shot anyone as long as they don't have MR. If they DO have MR, MPen runes + sorc shoes+ possible voidstaff takes care of that.

@level 16
Ult target > DFG > (~45-65% HP gone) > Devastating Blow w/ Lichbane > (Dead)

Its always a good idea to carry flash and zhonyas because you are going to get punished hard core for dropping their carry like that.

---
Uhh...yeah....maybe...wait, no. Then on second thought.... maybe.
"World's most indecisive person. Died while choosing between white or wheat bread."
#18AhysatesPosted 9/19/2010 10:24:39 AM
Not a hard counter but Morde > Zilean because whenever you use your timebombs Morde uses a skill, gets his shield up and receives no damage.
I once 1v1'd Zilean vs Morde in mid, it was hell.
#19necroix05Posted 9/19/2010 10:27:25 AM
Kogmaw with flash + ghost>Everything.
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
Sup I'm Cow
#20alvinxiePosted 9/19/2010 11:18:29 AM

Not a hard counter but Morde > Zilean because whenever you use your timebombs Morde uses a skill, gets his shield up and receives no damage.
I once 1v1'd Zilean vs Morde in mid, it was hell.

But hes more useful.
---
Applesauce is good.