Being rough on your teammate is a GOOD thing.

#21SephirothPrimePosted 9/23/2010 5:25:15 AM
in normal solo queue, when the team has 3 ranged, 2 melee and i'm playing a melee, the two other ranged are rushing to the same lane and i'm stuck laning with another melee is downright retarded, i tell them to switch so it's balanced and 90% of the time they don't reply or say no. usual reason is that they're friends. well just because you're friends doesn't mean i have to be gimped when laning...
#22Negr0donisPosted 9/23/2010 5:27:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23LightBreakPosted 9/23/2010 7:17:52 PM
This is usually how most games I play go:

"minions have spawned"

exactly 3 secs later

"An ally has been slayed"

So I tell them " hey be a bit more careful when close to a turret" and I get told " stfu ********** i know how to play".. people like this are the reason why the players that are decent/good won't help or just ignore everybody
#24OneTruePseudoPosted 9/23/2010 8:08:42 PM
When I see someone raging at a teammate or me I usually see, "scrub scrub scrub fkin scrub lrn to play this fkin game or uninstallr ight now aftr this matchk k?". I've never seen anyone say anything helpful or constructive in any form when I see someone being rough.
---
PSN: Tseudo
I gots has random Engrish.
#25ShadowAkumaPosted 9/23/2010 9:58:24 PM
more people need to understand that for the most part people arent telling you how bad you are and how to fix it just to piss you off, they are trying to help you become a better player. Eventually, if you listen to them, you will be a better player, but if you just rage and tell them to stfu, and they do, then you could miss out on some good information.
#26capgamerPosted 9/23/2010 10:27:34 PM
There are two kinds of rough:
1.) "OMG Cho'gath dude boots don't stack" - good kind of rough
2.) "OMG STOP FEEDING STOP FEEDING FEEDING STOP STOP FEEDING FEEDER SCRUB NOOB FEEDER" - typical kind of rough
---
"It's like racism, except to only one person." -Todasmile
Looking like a nerd is a small price to pay for ultimate power.
#27Sima DaiPosted 9/24/2010 12:20:42 AM
You sir, have a good attitude. Bravo.

Scrubs need to stop sucking. Of course, sometimes its the noobs who yell and complain(most often when they die) and then blame it on you who are the most annoying.

PRO-TIP: If you died, you're doing it wrong.
---
"People say its all about fun, about making fun. When I kill you, when I own you, who is having fun, me or you?" -Athene
#28Sima DaiPosted 9/24/2010 12:21:41 AM
2.) "OMG STOP FEEDING STOP FEEDING FEEDING STOP STOP FEEDING FEEDER SCRUB NOOB FEEDER" - typical kind of rough

And guess what? YOU NEED TO STOP FEEDING NOOB!
---
"People say its all about fun, about making fun. When I kill you, when I own you, who is having fun, me or you?" -Athene
#29Sima DaiPosted 9/24/2010 12:23:43 AM
So I tell them " hey be a bit more careful when close to a turret" and I get told " stfu ********** i know how to play".. people like this are the reason why the players that are decent/good won't help or just ignore everybody

Thats why you just tell him uninstall or go back to the minor league of legends(MLOL).
---