i had a lol-related dream

#1moon1244Posted 9/23/2010 6:25:05 PM
i was playing as garen and i killed everyone

i wonder if this is a sign
---
I wish I were what I was when I was trying to become what I am now.
#2PRNOIAxPlusPosted 9/23/2010 6:25:57 PM
I've had a LoL-based dream where everything was displayed first person shooter style and I was Kennen. The ult looked even cooler.
#3ArcticPlaguePosted 9/23/2010 6:26:03 PM
Yes it is. It is telling you to find a bush and SPINNNNNNNNNNNNN TO WIN
---
"Welcome to Solo Queue airlines! Your plane to lower Elo will arrive shortly!" ~SexualApple
#4ZallKlosPosted 9/23/2010 6:27:19 PM
Did you wake up by screaming "DEMACIA!"?
---
Are girls something with ".jpg" at the end of their name?
#5lionheart5656Posted 9/23/2010 6:29:00 PM
Did you ravage someone and stun them but then finished them off like a good friend from behind with occasional spikes of force? I bet you got more energy right after you finished too didn't you?
---
Don't be that guy. That guy just wants to be me.
Time is never wasted if you're wasted all the time.
#6moon1244(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2010 6:30:46 PM
to elaborate i killed kassadin

he stood there while i spun and silenced him repeatedly

then my ult came off cd and i killed someone else with it
---
I wish I were what I was when I was trying to become what I am now.
#7BoxOfBoxesPosted 9/23/2010 8:07:06 PM
I had a LoL-related dream too

I was walking towards my house (I'm at college right now, so even weirder) and it was apparently under construction, then I noticed that there was no wooden front door to my house, just the glass door, which is not lockable. I then noticed my parents weren't home so I was angry that there was no door with a lock on it, so anyone could go inside. So I opened the front door and all the lights are off, except I look straight up the stairs into my kitchen to see Rammus, lit up by the light from the open refrigerator that he was rummaging through. I made an angry face and yelled "DAMMIT RAMMUS" and he stared at me for a second then ran away down the hall, and I didn't bother to chase him for some reason. I then looked out the back sliding-door glass window for no apparent reason and there was a creepy face suddenly there and it scared the crap out of me so I woke up.

Yeaaaah, my dreams are usually weird, but this is certainly a new one...
#8ScaredChildrenPosted 9/23/2010 9:48:40 PM
I dreamt I was playing a MOBA and there was a ridiculously OP water-related champion.
I would be in my jungle, and then like, crap would fly out of nowhere and kill me while the champ was somewhere in the river.
His team was laughing at me.

My mind was laughing at me.
---
:>
#9CubonedPosted 9/23/2010 10:01:01 PM
"i was playing as garen and i killed everyone

i wonder if this is a sign"

Yeah, it's a sign that you should play this game far less than you are.
#10MotaficationPosted 9/23/2010 11:32:17 PM
and I didn't bother to chase him for some reason.

Nobody should chase a fed rammus. Also, your refrigerator is a noob.
---
"People say its all about fun, about making fun. When I kill you, when I own you, who is having fun, me or you?" -Athene