Lane Udyr.

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
Hey, just picked up Udyr and have absolutely no knowledge on jungling (or runes for it currently) and was wondering if Udyr is viable for laning? At least until I get his character felt out and ArPen Red / Armor Yellows for jungling.
I've tried jungling w/ my caster runepage (only one I have atm), and it wasn't bad, but it didn't feel optimal. I was able to kill everything pretty fine (solo'd dragon at 5 np), but I always seemed to be at 10-25% health and I imagine I can hardly pop out and gank someone with that kind of life.

Is laning with Udyr viable or will I just gimp myself and my lanemate by doing so?
5 years ago#2
You can pull stuff up if your lane partner can disable or opponents can't figure out how to ward bushes.
Are girls something with ".jpg" at the end of their name?
5 years ago#3
He lanes fine.
5 years ago#4
Laning udyr is a detriment to a team, especially if there isn't a jungler. He brings so little to a lane a good combo will destroy udyr+anything.

It's not hard to jungle with him, and if you must play him learn the right way.
FCs in quote
5 years ago#5
It's true laning Udyr is brutal. If you play really defensively, stay back, you can do something mid game for ganking or at least get madreds to go jungle a little.

Also get attack speed runes for jungling with udyr. Get his phoenix first, cloth armor 5 pots and have a field day.
You might also want to get some magic resist runes and cooldown reduction.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived