Udyr Tutorial (vid)

#1Khaos_ReaperPosted 9/24/2010 3:06:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oipjo6O4vIk
Not made by me. Hopefully I will finally run into some fellow skilled Udyr players for once.
---
Blazblue: Makoto main, Tao sub
XboxGT:KhaosMuffins League of Legends: Susano Oh
#2Reakt00rPosted 9/24/2010 3:18:18 AM
I stopped watching after the part where he said Udyr was a "high-skilled treshold character". I mean, come on. If you compare him to other champions, he's definitely more on the easy side.
---
You know, sometimes I'd wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself. - icedpotato
#3Khaos_Reaper(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2010 3:28:44 AM

I stopped watching after the part where he said Udyr was a "high-skilled treshold character". I mean, come on. If you compare him to other champions, he's definitely more on the easy side.

If you would give some reasoning as to why you think that then that may better convince others. I wouldn't say that he has a high-skill threshold because, honestly, there are so many champs that one can just pick up and play, it's just all about using good judgment about when to do what. I do believe that Udyr does take more skill than plenty of other champs, however. He has sort of an odd role to fill, and getting to the point where he can really shine and become useful is easier said than done. (I did a pretty poor job of summing this up. . . ah well)

Granted, Udyr is my most used and I may be a bit biased, but hey.
---
#4PRNOIAxPlusPosted 9/24/2010 6:34:11 AM
A self-shield with a press of a button.
A steroid to his MS to close distance and a stun at that.
A steroid to his auto-attacking.
And an AoE

And it all revolves around auto-attacking.

Yeah, he's pretty easy. :l
#5ZombieGoesWakkaPosted 9/24/2010 6:50:42 AM
There's a reason that he is often played so badly. The hard part is the beginning where he is the most vulnerable and can be nearly ruined for the whole game if not done well. Jungling with him without full runes is also pretty difficult.

The moves he chooses and in what order affect him more than most characters. He cannot make up for a bad decision as easily as most characters.

He may be "easy" in the sense that this is a simply game all together, he's more difficult to play than most other characters.

His endgame is faceroll, though.
#6Khaos_Reaper(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2010 2:43:32 PM
Bump for bear stancing justice.
---
#7infected1989Posted 9/24/2010 3:32:12 PM
Every champion in the game requires skill if you talk about good judgment. But it's only obtained through trial and error.
#8EyEs fr0m Ab0vEPosted 9/24/2010 3:59:25 PM
Nobody is that hard to play. If you can are really good at the game it won't take you too long to master another. Notice that being good at the game is a pre-requisite. Learning a champs skillset is the easy part.
---
"them memory is xbox hard down the framerate"