New hero a complete rip off of Warhammer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. New hero a complete rip off of Warhammer?

User Info: BobWayne17

BobWayne17
6 years ago#1
http://lol-game.ru/forum/index.php?/topic/8048-novii-geroi-v-sledujushem-patche-swain-the-master-tactician/

huh. looks a lot like a greater daemon of Tzeentch, maybe even a choson.

reminds me of this

http://api.ning.com/files/ckR55XKojYvkjKJJnAlSeUrZ*wA4*Jpg0-JQk0JfeUbNjT73IoJbac8pEMILZ7MpCVCEroqJpDtecDPBAN4uIrtC*kwPh5LG/lordofchange.jpg

and pretty much anything related to Tzeentch, since he is the Raven God.
Pokemon Plat Zak:3437-8244-5507
SSB: Brawl Wayne:1805-1859-9022

User Info: Reno1217

Reno1217
6 years ago#2
Everything is a rip off of everything.

Are you trying to get attention or something?
i think halo should have been a playable guy i mean his laser can people and he doesn't afraid of anything -Juvenile976

BobWayne17
6 years ago#3

Everything is a rip off of everything.

Are you trying to get attention or something?

not really. I have just been playing a lot of WAR lately and I just came to that conclusion.

User Info: CBrate

CBrate
6 years ago#4
Anthroform birds aren't that rare a concept. Horus for example (of Ancient Egyptian mythology).
"While I may be focused on freeing my people from the tyranny wrought by the likes of my ***** sister, Kayle... there's always room for pie." -Morgana

User Info: Grove4lifeOG

Grove4lifeOG
6 years ago#5
It looks like a nightelf mohawk in Druid T3

User Info: DirtyDoug

DirtyDoug
6 years ago#6
"...Tzeentch, since he is the Raven God"

Do you even play Warhammer? Seriously, the Chaos Demon codex makes absolutely 0 mention of ravens in probably the entire book.

http://pawsru.org/fc/src/fc49420_this%20thread%20is%20bad%20and%20you%20should%20feel%20bad.jpg
I will stay on my own, on this bloodstained throne. I rule the ruins and wrecks, and the dust, dirt and stone. I rule rage rod and rattling of bones!

DirtyDoug
6 years ago#7
My life for an edit button!

I see, you play WAR and not the actual table top Warhammer. Fail =[
Regardless, your concept of Tzeentch still couldn't be farther.
I will stay on my own, on this bloodstained throne. I rule the ruins and wrecks, and the dust, dirt and stone. I rule rage rod and rattling of bones!

BobWayne17
6 years ago#8

My life for an edit button!

I see, you play WAR and not the actual table top Warhammer. Fail =[
Regardless, your concept of Tzeentch still couldn't be farther.

I have played table top warhammer40k, which is pretty fun, and I realize that rendition of Tzeentch is much farther from what he is like in WAR.

I guess I should not have used the phrase "rip-off", don't get me wrong. I know not only birds but ravens have been used in a variety of different renditions of religion/mythology, but I am mostly a fantasy writer. I write fantasy. I read fantasy. I play MMORPGs, so one could even make the arguement for a few hours out of the day I live fantasy. Which is okay with me.

I think this will be the only hero that I buy on day one. I would be happy if they took someone straight out of a fantasy-novelized/table top setting and put them into LoL. Hell, I would be ecstatic.

P.S. IIRC, Medivh=Raven too.

User Info: HaxorUrBoxor

HaxorUrBoxor
6 years ago#9
I don't care about him, I only want BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.
-Not changing sign until God Hand 2 is confirmed...
-Newspaper Zombie was *THIS* close to finishing his sudoku puzzle. No wonder he's freaking out.

DirtyDoug
6 years ago#10
Nurgle or bust, man.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. New hero a complete rip off of Warhammer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived