Shen Runes.

#1jamiemadrox024Posted 9/28/2010 11:54:20 PM
Specifically Shen's blues. What should he run?
Currently I'm running Magic Pen Reds / Flat Armor Yellows / Scaling MP5 Blues / Health Quints.
Obviously, MP5 Blues aren't doing much for me. Are scaling Magic Resist blues good for him or should I go for flat CDR? Also, has anyone tried any of the energy related runes and had success with them? There are those situations where I am a couple energy away from taunt.
I play Shen primarily in 3's, so keep that in mind.
#2OneTruePseudoPosted 9/29/2010 12:03:00 AM
I'd go with the MRes per level runes for blue since it doesn't get higher like his Armor when he levels. I've used the energy runes a bit and they're decent but nothing amazing. They offer however much you have per 5 seconds and since the Ninja-trio naturally regain 5 Energy per one second you're only getting the boost every fifth second. So it can help but it's situational as to when that boost on that fifth second will help. I'm pretty tired so I dunno how much my reply made sense. But tis it.
---
PSN: Tseudo
I gots has random Engrish.
#3PaperbladePosted 9/29/2010 12:26:44 AM
I run flat CDR. His ult's cooldown is quite long and lowering that is very nice.

Making Dash more spammable is always welcome, too.
---
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest