Does every master yi suck?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does every master yi suck?

User Info: count_hamstein

count_hamstein
6 years ago#1
Every time I see Master Yi he does terrible, usually doesn't speak english and more than half the time rage quits early on.

User Info: moon1244

moon1244
6 years ago#2
my master yis are best
I wish I were what I was when I was trying to become what I am now.

User Info: Trevorkkho

Trevorkkho
6 years ago#3
Master Yi is buff god and feeder.

Once buffed or fed it wipes out ur whole team.
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic

User Info: cjpv1

cjpv1
6 years ago#4
que?
`'~-.,_,..-~'```'~ Kirisute~'```'~-.,_,.-~'``
._.._,.-~'`-`'~-., Gomen .,_,.-~'`~`'~.~.,

User Info: infected1989

infected1989
6 years ago#5
I don't get why people still insist on picking terrible champs like yi, gangplank, jax, etc. Yes they have uses but in 99/100 cases the players won't even do remotely well.

User Info: miraclematter

miraclematter
6 years ago#6
The only time Yi is a threat is when he takes Revive and Teleport and backdoors during every. Single. Teamfight.
This game is horrible. Valve removes all the good bugs. ~S_R
What? There's plenty of good bugs left, like the Hercules Beetle and the Praying Mantis. ~aak

User Info: vamppwned

vamppwned
6 years ago#7
Yi players are also often unpleasant to be in a game with, too. Then there are Yis on the other team who get fed, wipe out your team and back door all your towers.

User Info: venomenom

venomenom
6 years ago#8
The reason I hate yi and teemo, is not because they are bad champs (even though they are), its because people that play yi and teemo tend to be very selfish players, don't contribute to team fights, they just runn around doing whatever, then jump out of the bushes when its completely safe for them to come get credit for a kill or assist.
GT:Jurney303, come get some.
cool berattelse bror

User Info: SynVengeance7X

SynVengeance7X
6 years ago#9
He's a good champ if you play him right. It's just that he's a one trick pony, but he does that trick pretty well. He gets shut down easily by CC though. However, I've seen some smart Yi's that're intelligent enough to overcome CC with stuff like Cleanse. But overall, most Yis I see are just death fodder.
RIP Randy Rhoads and Dimebag Darrel
HG/SS FC: 3395-6709-8061

User Info: ZallKlos

ZallKlos
6 years ago#10
Unless you have someone who can 1v1 him, you must have a strong pushing power because he'll backdoor your base in no time.
Are girls something with ".jpg" at the end of their name?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does every master yi suck?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived