1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I'm saving for swain
5 years ago#1
4.2k atm, should I do it?
In soviet russia, pokemon train you. ~pongiethorn
Pokemon Diamond FC - Liam - 4382-3138-5418
5 years ago#2
I'll save you the IP and tell you to buy Cho'Gath instead if a tanky mage is what you want.
Steam ID: adept89; WoW@Alterac Mountains: Roadroller, Lv80 Orc Hunter, Corisetti, Lv72 Undead Warrior
LoL IGN: Heavypress
5 years ago#3
I bought him on release day because he reminds me of Poe, and I regret it. He's one of the few champs I have no fun playing as. I think I've played him 4 or 5 times, and he just doesn't do anything for me. If you haven't played him yet, I highly suggest waiting for his free week or logging on a friends acct who owns him.

Although I still think his design is freaking awesome though :)
5 years ago#4
I main him, dont regret for a second.
I'd have to agree with waiting for a free week (actually i think that's next week but don't quote me on it)
its my policy to run tests before taking any champion into a real game
5 years ago#5
I enjoy playing him (when i do play him, maybe 1/20 games). My score always ends up with a TON of assists, and few kills/deaths. I think his 'q' needs to frontload like 60% of its damage and he would be doing better *shrug* not a bad champ though
5 years ago#6
Yeah, his E is actually way better than his Q in every way.

Not only does it do the same amount of damage as his Q, have a way better AP ratio(.8 to .2), but it increases your damage output, and it can't be escaped from like his Q.
Who's gonna rock the place? We're, forever gonna rock the place!
5 years ago#7
That .2 is multi-hit. Still lower, but not as bad.
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.
5 years ago#8
swain is one of those champs that very few people will have fun playing, i bought him the first day he came out and boy do i regret it.

wait for the free week.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I'm saving for swain

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived