Build me an OP 3v3 team!

#31alvinxiePosted 12/18/2010 2:55:20 PM

mundo/xin, olaf/xin, vlad. thats it

vlad takes like 50years to get start up. The game will end before he even starts hurting.
---
Applesauce is good.
#32AllGodsDiePosted 12/18/2010 2:56:18 PM
I play 3s all the time and your wrong. Anyone who plays lots of TT knows jax is amazing. He can destroy whole teams. His weakness which is magic dmg, is not even in 3s alot due to the surplus of beefy melee and tank characters. If he isn't cc'd/shut down he'll decimate teams
#33jamiemadrox024Posted 12/18/2010 2:59:24 PM
1. Trynd is fine.
2. ew.

Go with Sion if you want a solid third.

Really? A character that is essentially free food before level 6 is a fine pick? Let's not mention the fact he requires farm to do anything relevant, but will never obtain it against a team with half a brain. The only thing Trynd is good for on 3's is to make baddies rage because he's hard to land a kill on post-6.

And do tell me how the two best 3v3 junglers make you go ew? Nunu has the best early-game neutral creep control and finishes creep camps with the a lot of health. 3v3 is a small map, and you're constantly open to ganks so a low health jungling character is asking to get shut down by any competent team.

Sion's only valid use on 3v3 is his amazing stun. Otherwise, his skillset is pure balls for 3v3. He has no escape mech, his AD steroid is vastly outclassed by Mundo & Xin, and there's even less squishies that AP Sion can blow up. If you go an AD build, you're in the same boat as Jax, Olaf, and Tryn (being entirely and severely outclassed by Xin and Mundo and requiring a crapload of farm to even scratch their coat tails in terms of effectiveness).

I would love to hear your replies though. I really want to know how you justify such bad information.
#34jamiemadrox024Posted 12/18/2010 3:05:42 PM
I play 3s all the time and your wrong. Anyone who plays lots of TT knows jax is amazing. He can destroy whole teams. His weakness which is magic dmg, is not even in 3s alot due to the surplus of beefy melee and tank characters. If he isn't cc'd/shut down he'll decimate teams

Anyone who is good on 3v3 knows Jax is sub-par and outclassed by Xin Zhao. He requires farm to be effective and is all but useless in the lane. He's probably a step above the fail that is Olaf & Tryn, but he's still not an optimal pick, and the TC was asking for the absolute best picks on 3v3.
That being said, Jax is great if you're constantly facing bads. Because bads will always roll a team of 3 melee DPS and think they'll dominate. Jax is a great counter to that because obviously they auto-attack a lot, and they don't pack much threat in a lane allowing Jax to farm.
Too bad Jax gets shut down by Singed, Annie, Kennen, Pantheon, Nunu and of course, Mundo both in the lane and in a team fight.
#35Vampire_WreathPosted 12/18/2010 3:08:18 PM
Singed is good because he farms lanes and both neutral camps in the down time it takes for the next minion wave to get there.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=534913
Watch out, this person is a Troll, learn to hate him.
#36AllGodsDiePosted 12/18/2010 5:03:23 PM
I've done win weeks with jax before, I doubt they were all bads. "useless in the lane" Your right about him farm wise, but he is a great harasser, to bad many people seem to completely forget about that.

His leap with empower can keep constant threat pressure on pushers, and if they happen to attack him and trigger his stun when he harasses they can likely lose half their bar or their life, forcing them to retreat. I've been called op so many times on jax, in fact many will give you no credit for him in TT. Calling him a 3s faceroll character. Also in ranked singed/mundo likely to be banned. Xin is over hyped in my opinion, never lost jax vs xin, and though he may be better in many group comps, as well lane wise. Sure this isn't a 1v1 game, but in 3s you will have many 1v1 encounters typically. I think jax's aoe stun spam can still turn battles at late level where it procs every time its not on c/d almost.

I just think people underestimate jax, and of course I would to if I didn't play him alot, hardly ever see a good jax. ( Most horribly stack phantom dancers, even now...) However, if I went with that logic most of the t1 characters I'd call garbage.

Still your right, he is prob better off picking 3 tank characters and just turret rolling/diving all game.
#37CookYeeMonsterPosted 12/18/2010 5:26:08 PM
Trundle aoe slow
Viegar aoe stun
Amumu aoe stun
#38alvinxiePosted 12/18/2010 6:04:40 PM

I've done win weeks with jax before, I doubt they were all bads. "useless in the lane" Your right about him farm wise, but he is a great harasser, to bad many people seem to completely forget about that.

His leap with empower can keep constant threat pressure on pushers, and if they happen to attack him and trigger his stun when he harasses they can likely lose half their bar or their life, forcing them to retreat. I've been called op so many times on jax, in fact many will give you no credit for him in TT. Calling him a 3s faceroll character. Also in ranked singed/mundo likely to be banned. Xin is over hyped in my opinion, never lost jax vs xin, and though he may be better in many group comps, as well lane wise. Sure this isn't a 1v1 game, but in 3s you will have many 1v1 encounters typically. I think jax's aoe stun spam can still turn battles at late level where it procs every time its not on c/d almost.

I just think people underestimate jax, and of course I would to if I didn't play him alot, hardly ever see a good jax. ( Most horribly stack phantom dancers, even now...) However, if I went with that logic most of the t1 characters I'd call garbage.

Still your right, he is prob better off picking 3 tank characters and just turret rolling/diving all game.

I been called OP as nunu, does that mean he is good?
---
Applesauce is good.
#39BabySh0esPosted 12/18/2010 6:23:19 PM
Ive actually seen Jax get called OP on 3's a lot as well. Saying Jax is bad on 3's is flat out ignorant.
#40lolaqaPosted 12/18/2010 6:56:34 PM
Dr. Mundo
Udyr
Fiddlesticks
---
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1957/epicfish1.jpg