Is Leblanc still viable?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is Leblanc still viable?
5 years ago#1
There's only a couple of champions left that I want to buy who I haven't (I got the 2 bundles as well as bought plenty of other champions with RP + IP)

The ones I don't have who I still want (somewhat) are

Ezreal
Cassiopeia
Lux
Leblanc

I dont know if I really want to purchase a 6300 IP champ with IP (feels like a ripoff) and while Lux is good, I'm not the best with skill shots, and it seems like a Lux hitting all of her skillshots is a lot more important than Ezreal hitting his, so I might want to stay away from her for now. That leaves Leblanc
---
5 years ago#2
Lux is the strongest of the four by far. Probably the easiest to play too.
5 years ago#3
As the Ezreal and Warwick King, I have to sadly say since the Lizard Ranged Application nerf, Ezreal is no longer great.

If you're awesome, you can put in a lot of effort and attempt to have Lizard/Mallet most of the game and still get only decent results. You will be very fed some games but he's underwhelming in his current state. (and I played him before the LRA nerf)
---
Metal Gear Online Forever Rank : CHA
The CHA sees all. ~ * ~ People CHA'd : 286
5 years ago#4
I'd say Leblanc is viable.

While other casters can do her job better, she's still a decent pick, imo.
---
[E[]V[]e *also responds to Santana*
5 years ago#5
burst has always been viable so long as you aren't aiming for a tank.
---
I am plagued by many dilemmas numbering four score, ten and nine. But among those, a harlot is not one of them.
5 years ago#6
Even without the recent explosion of deathcaps her nukes have always been viable.

---
Why would you pay for a video game guide to tell you how bad you are when I'm willing to do it for free?
5 years ago#7
Leblanc's damage isn't a problem. She can vaporize squishies while having awesome escape. Her biggest problem (imo) is her lack of CC. E is ok CC, but compared to the CC of practically every other mage, its crap.
---
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy China.
The official grue master of EP.
5 years ago#8
If you're seriously worried about the ease of use, Ezreal is the easiest of the four other than ult sniping.

and then it'd be like

LeBlanc >= Lux > Cass

in term of easy to hard (meaning Cass is the hardest).

Although I might be biased about Lebloobloo because I actually play her
---
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest
5 years ago#9
I been seeing a lot of LeBlancs lately

She can melt heroes in seconds if her combo is done right.
---
Achieve the dream
76ers, Eagles
5 years ago#10
I remember when people hated Lux and thought she was a crappier version of Morgana. Now er'body loves her.

On topic, LeBlanc still has some crazy burst if your fingers are fast enough. Not Annie levels, but still good.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is Leblanc still viable?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived