Is Leblanc still viable?

#1hukeviPosted 1/10/2011 8:29:15 PM
There's only a couple of champions left that I want to buy who I haven't (I got the 2 bundles as well as bought plenty of other champions with RP + IP)

The ones I don't have who I still want (somewhat) are

Ezreal
Cassiopeia
Lux
Leblanc

I dont know if I really want to purchase a 6300 IP champ with IP (feels like a ripoff) and while Lux is good, I'm not the best with skill shots, and it seems like a Lux hitting all of her skillshots is a lot more important than Ezreal hitting his, so I might want to stay away from her for now. That leaves Leblanc
---
#2EiladinPosted 1/10/2011 8:30:27 PM
Lux is the strongest of the four by far. Probably the easiest to play too.
#3Ultima_Weapon33Posted 1/10/2011 9:44:15 PM
As the Ezreal and Warwick King, I have to sadly say since the Lizard Ranged Application nerf, Ezreal is no longer great.

If you're awesome, you can put in a lot of effort and attempt to have Lizard/Mallet most of the game and still get only decent results. You will be very fed some games but he's underwhelming in his current state. (and I played him before the LRA nerf)
---
Metal Gear Online Forever Rank : CHA
The CHA sees all. ~ * ~ People CHA'd : 286
#4EnjoyMePosted 1/10/2011 9:45:55 PM
I'd say Leblanc is viable.

While other casters can do her job better, she's still a decent pick, imo.
---
[E[]V[]e *also responds to Santana*
#5VoidgolemPosted 1/10/2011 9:49:03 PM
burst has always been viable so long as you aren't aiming for a tank.
---
I am plagued by many dilemmas numbering four score, ten and nine. But among those, a harlot is not one of them.
#6CBratePosted 1/10/2011 11:12:47 PM
Even without the recent explosion of deathcaps her nukes have always been viable.

---
Why would you pay for a video game guide to tell you how bad you are when I'm willing to do it for free?
#7Froggie48Posted 1/10/2011 11:24:07 PM
Leblanc's damage isn't a problem. She can vaporize squishies while having awesome escape. Her biggest problem (imo) is her lack of CC. E is ok CC, but compared to the CC of practically every other mage, its crap.
---
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy China.
The official grue master of EP.
#8PaperbladePosted 1/10/2011 11:29:11 PM
If you're seriously worried about the ease of use, Ezreal is the easiest of the four other than ult sniping.

and then it'd be like

LeBlanc >= Lux > Cass

in term of easy to hard (meaning Cass is the hardest).

Although I might be biased about Lebloobloo because I actually play her
---
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest
#9MaeivPosted 1/10/2011 11:32:44 PM
I been seeing a lot of LeBlancs lately

She can melt heroes in seconds if her combo is done right.
---
Achieve the dream
76ers, Eagles
#10doombringer91Posted 1/11/2011 12:10:58 AM
I remember when people hated Lux and thought she was a crappier version of Morgana. Now er'body loves her.

On topic, LeBlanc still has some crazy burst if your fingers are fast enough. Not Annie levels, but still good.