best/worst passive skills

#21peon youPosted 1/23/2011 2:39:23 AM
What's so bad about Sion's? A 40% chance to block 50 damage sounds pretty useful on paper. That comes out to blocking on average 20 damage per attack if my math is right.

Worst has gotta be Alistar. What is this skill doing on him? He attacks wayyy too slow for it to actually be effective.
#22Wolf_Link_Posted 1/23/2011 2:51:32 AM
Best: Any conversion spell, or one that grants stuns (Annie, Kennen)
Worst: Sion, hands down, though Eve and TF are close contenders.
---
Call me Zurr.
[They're called] something like "Snowy Fortitude" and "Speed of Jesus" - ZoneAlarm on LoL holiday runes
#23defensoriusPosted 1/23/2011 6:05:06 AM
Best: Poppy, Karthus, or Vlad

Worst: Eve
#24ShadowMatrixPosted 1/23/2011 6:56:40 AM
There's no way Eve and TF can lose to Sion. Eve is the ultimate Super Minion stopper and TF allows GP to become a boss. You can't even do any tricks with Sion's passive.

But yeah, Renekton's is totally useless if it's not on himself. No one else uses fury.
---
The R of OT - The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it
#25GobizkuPosted 1/23/2011 9:50:44 AM

Worst has gotta be Alistar. What is this skill doing on him? He attacks wayyy too slow for it to actually be effective.

Backdoor builds say otherwise.
---
"Chaos Is Not Entropy...Chaos Is Continual Creation." -Praxis
Preparation For A Coming Darkness
#26_borTPosted 1/23/2011 1:46:45 PM
Eh I thought Urgot's was pretty bad.
#27TulkiPosted 1/23/2011 1:51:50 PM
Poppy's is by far the greatest passive in the game. 50% damage mitigation from powerful attacks is just... wat. There are so many times where I've survived with just a shred of health because that skill reduces everything to very little damage.
---
Blue Wizard is about to die!
... Red Knight shot the food!
#28Mobile_PlatformPosted 1/23/2011 1:57:24 PM
Worst is renekton's

... Are you really trying to say that the passive that permits Renekton to fight at all is bad on him?
---
Dude, did you just get ****blocked by Bob Saget?
#29bestialdreamerPosted 1/23/2011 2:00:31 PM
Thing is, it shouldn't take up his passive. It's like giving a "This unit is a ninja, it uses energy" passive to those three clowns.
And no, it's different with Morde; his shield is a fully worthwhile ability on its own.
---
anilEhilated's alt. Don't ask.
#30bestialdreamerPosted 1/23/2011 2:01:20 PM
Anyway, Poppy for best, Eve for worst. I honestly don't see how Sion's passive, horrible as it is, isn't better.
---
anilEhilated's alt. Don't ask.