Sick of seeing the same 5 champs in 3v3

#1ColCrazySwordsPosted 2/22/2011 1:33:26 AM(edited)
I don't know if its just normal matches or what but me and my brother play together, I'm an ok player, he's quite good, with an even halfway competent third player we win 80% of our matches. We like playing 3v3 because thats 2 less pubs on our team to screw us up. But man today it just got so old. Every game seemed to have their team comprised of xin, nunu, vlad, renek, or mundo and that was it. I think we went 10 games straight where 2 of the 3 champs was one of those (often all 3).

Its not that we lost all the games because these are OP or whatever (they're not) its just gets so old seeing the same old faces over and over. How about a little originality people.

Its enough to make us take a break from 3v3 for awhile. Maybe we should just find another good person or two and do 5v5s all the time.

EDIT: and while I'm at it why does that one random pubber who gets thrown in with premades feel the need to ping everything and tell everybody where to go like he's god's gift to LoL? Most of the ones who do this are terrible anway, going for dragon when we just lost a team fight and their whole team has gone mia only to be ganked repeatedly than blame me and my brother for not helping.
---
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart.
#2Rules Shadowrun DoesPosted 2/22/2011 1:34:35 AM
Welcome to Twisted Treeline, enjoy your stay.

Oh, and you're lucky that you managed to miss the other overpowered piece of **** champion there.
---
I still can't fathom why TT is getting flamed just for teaching. Then again, this IS GameFAQs, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. -CyberpunkKitty
#3CubonedPosted 2/22/2011 1:59:26 AM

Oh, and you're lucky that you managed to miss the other overpowered piece of **** champion there.

Is it Jax?

Its because tanky DPS rules there since there isn't any room for a tank or support.
#4zxbloodPosted 2/22/2011 2:14:17 AM
Do ranked, they get banned heaps, making a bit more variety.
#5Rules Shadowrun DoesPosted 2/22/2011 2:27:10 AM
Is it Jax?
Singed. He's unbelievably powerful on a map where there's limited room to avoid him in.
---
I still can't fathom why TT is getting flamed just for teaching. Then again, this IS GameFAQs, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. -CyberpunkKitty
#6ReikkenPosted 2/22/2011 2:33:18 AM
singed, mundo, jax, renekton
enjoy
---
now playing: League of Legends, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Reikken | http://www.last.fm/user/Reikken
#7GobizkuPosted 2/22/2011 5:53:22 AM
From my experience, which is limited, Gragas seemed pretty powerful in 3s because of his ability to break up a team fight and allow your team to single out one champion before the opposing team can react.

Though Mundo and Singed seem like superior versions of him (give or take certain aspects) as they tend to pump out better sustained damage while being harder to kill.
---
"Chaos Is Not Entropy...Chaos Is Continual Creation." -Praxis
Preparation For A Coming Darkness
#8kkeevvPosted 2/22/2011 5:59:01 AM
I played nunu once in twisted treeline...it was ridiculously far in my favor, that match was.
---
Games being played: SC2, BB:CS, Trinity Universe, Atelier Rorona
SC2: Tsarius 693 PSN: Tsari BB main-Hazama
#9chimmymoonPosted 2/22/2011 6:00:07 AM
Poppy is pretty potent as well in 3v3 since you have less room to avoid her stuns. She can chase anyone down really quickly as well.
---
Why are helium, curium, and barium known as the living elements?
Because if you can helium or curium, you barium.
#10realfreakoPosted 2/22/2011 6:29:12 AM
Just wondering, what're the commonly banned in 3v3?
---
PSN/MGO: TehFlame