How much money should you save up before level 20 for Runes? xd

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How much money should you save up before level 20 for Runes? xd
5 years ago#21
If you really really want a champion then fork out a few bucks for them and buy RP. You can never buy runes with RP so it's better to use your IP on them in the long run.
5 years ago#22
Why do you have to buy full sets? I just bought them one at a time...
5 years ago#23
Well I'll buy as many runes as I can at 20, enough to fill out a AD Page and maybe a Tank Page xd
5 years ago#24
You can also buy T3 runes before you're level 20, you just can't use them.
5 years ago#25
I've spent 10k on runesets several times. There are some good generic ones like armor or magic pen, some survival ones like health and armour and then if you are a dedicated jungler you will have mega expensive and exclusive runesets that only work for a few champs in a specific way in the jungle. Buying the champ bundles really helps with this, gives you access to a wide range of champs and by the time you get to 20 you should have enough IP to buy a good runeset and several expensive champs.
Having trouble getting my female draenei mage past level 4. This game is damn hard to play with just one hand. Axel_Blackblade - WoW Forums
5 years ago#26
I like Ashe so far, so I'm going to build according to ranged DPS carries xd
At level 20 I'll have 2 Quints, 6 of each Red Yellow and Blue
6 Red Armour Penetration Runes * 410 = 2460
6 Yellow Greater Seal of Clarity * 205 = 1230
6 Blue Either CDR or something else? Not sure what to get. Also not sure on which Quints to get, any advice? xd
5 years ago#27
Bump xd
5 years ago#28
Unless you plan on buying extra runepages, you should try to just make two pages that fit all champions.

Magic/armor pen reds + Flat armor yellows + scaling magic resist blues +health quints = Profit for all champs.

CDR runes is what all the cool kids pick apparently, but if you think about it, their cost is insane and they only provide about a 5% reduction. If you have a skill on a 10 second cooldown, it becomes a 9.5 second cooldown. IMO some extra magic resist is way better, if you need CDR anyway it's not hard to get a Glacial Shroud and Lucidity Boots. MP5 runes also don't do any good if your champion doesn't have mana or isn't mana-reliant.

As for Ashe, you don't need CDR on her at all, she's not meant to be spamming skills. What with one being a toggle and then the hawkshot etc. If you must, MP5 runes, else just grab scaling magic resist since you won't have too much of that as Ashe.
5 years ago#29
Okay I reached level 20, 13815 money xd
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How much money should you save up before level 20 for Runes? xd

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived