how to play ashe mid solo?

#11SpinnahPosted 3/29/2011 5:07:14 AM
SkimGuy posted...
Right click

Press W, left click

Right click
Could not have said it better
#12_Yag_Posted 3/29/2011 6:46:10 AM
ashe is amazing at mid...just hang back and last hit creeps, while your creeps are whittling down their creeps let your passive charge, and volley the enemy to slow them > crit > go back to last hitting. be rly careful not to go OOM esp when you're coming up on lvl 6. usually I can get a kill right at 6 since ashe cant do huge amounts of burst so enemies will stay in the lane even with less than half hp most of the time lending you the perfect chance to get a kill once your ult is up.
---
[Sacktap- Gold 77 Seraphim]
GT:Yag007
#13SorrySleepingPosted 3/29/2011 7:18:02 AM
Pick a better champion. Someone that can actually be a threat mid, like Caitlyn or Tristana.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#14SquallWindbladePosted 3/29/2011 7:22:31 AM
SorrySleeping posted...
Pick a better champion. Someone that can actually be a threat mid, like Caitlyn or Tristana.

I can kill both of them in the mid lane with Ashe. I can dodge Cait's shot, but she can't dodge my volley.

You'll likely not get first blood, but if you get Berserker's Greaves immediately after Doran's Blade, you can let the enemy push and then chase them down for the kill.

Proper levelling for Ashe also means being smart about what you need. If you have an opponent that's jungling, you want to take Hawkshot at level 3, but if you don't have a need for it, that gold passive is insignificant enough to wait until you have maxed out your slow toggle and your volley.

Ideally, you'll have your slow at 2 and your volley at 3 when you pick up your big arrow. You should be able to destroy the midlane at that point.
---
Current field of study: Game Software Development
Official Anti-Troll Weapon - "Where there be trolls, I bring truth."
#15SC6Posted 3/29/2011 7:23:07 AM
Grapes_37 posted...
More like.

Get volley and auto crit against the person mid lane.

Sit back and farm the whole creep wave. When the lane is pushed too far, go to jungle farm wraiths and possibly get a blue.

Rinse and Repeat until level 12 - 13

Profit

your jungler must love you
---
"This mission will be over the second I land" - Zechs Merquise
#16satinangoraPosted 3/29/2011 7:48:59 AM

your jungler must love you

The jungler only exists to serve me, the solo lane. I'm king. He should be grateful that I'm choosing to take his jungle out of all the other jungles in the world!
---
Pokemon White FC: 0260-9618-9063
#17SorrySleepingPosted 3/29/2011 7:53:13 AM

From: SquallWindblade | Posted: 3/29/2011 10:22:31 AM | #014
you get Berserker's Greaves immediately

Uhh...

I have no idea how you are dodging Cait's skill shots with 300 base movespeed unless that is just a BAD Caitlyn.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#18angelwkw3Posted 3/29/2011 8:01:34 AM
Grapes_37 posted...
More like.
Sit back and farm the whole creep wave. When the lane is pushed too far, go to jungle farm wraiths and possibly get a blue.

Rinse and Repeat until level 12 - 13

Profit

Yeah just take that blue from your jungler or you know the mage on your team who it's actual useful on. Also, lose half of your health or more trying to kill the golem yourself unless your starting item is wriggle's.
#19_Yag_Posted 3/29/2011 8:19:23 AM
SorrySleeping posted...
From: SquallWindblade | Posted: 3/29/2011 10:22:31 AM | #014
you get Berserker's Greaves immediately
Uhh...

I have no idea how you are dodging Cait's skill shots with 300 base movespeed unless that is just a BAD Caitlyn.

u can counter cait by just staying back and to the side of my minions. that way she has to pick between hitting you or the creep wave, and as long as you know the range you can chill just inside its range to last hit, and run back when she starts the ability to outrange it. its not too hard to do and i find it much more effective than trying to dodge to the left or right.
---
[Sacktap- Gold 77 Seraphim]
GT:Yag007
#20MusashiExtraPosted 3/29/2011 8:21:55 AM
I can't tell if that's serious, but that's just silly.

...So I guess it's not serious.
---
The shining light in the darkness...
Isn't it awful... to have wings... and not know how to use them... | Tega.