Should I start over?

#1brandon_iz_godPosted 4/1/2011 1:06:36 AM
I made my account 2 weeks ago and I am a level 15. I put bought some RP and pretty much wasted it on boosts and then got banned cause I was new and didnt understand that leaving was pretty bad to do. So I kinda wanna make a new account and start over. I dont really care about that the RP i bought since i wasted it anyways :/ So do you guys think I should start over with a clean slate? Im seriously considering this since I dont even leave games anymore. Thanks for any input
#2enameaPosted 4/1/2011 1:41:10 AM
Your choice.

Level 15 doesn't take too much effort, so you're not losing much.
#3ArmyOfWinPosted 4/1/2011 2:12:13 AM
No harm in restarting. Level 15 isn't losing a lot and if you don't care about the RP go for it.
#4brandon_iz_god(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2011 12:54:39 PM
Anyone wanna add? If i do start over I think ill buy some RP today
#5EyEs fr0m Ab0vEPosted 4/1/2011 1:50:06 PM
no don't start over. Just don't leave anymore. You will gain pretty much nothing by starting over, but you will lose all the RP you spent, champions you bought, and IP you saved. Plus you have to reearn all those rune slots again.
---
"them memory is xbox hard down the framerate"
#6ColdFlamezPosted 4/1/2011 1:51:13 PM
How many games did you leave to get permabanned at level 15? Geez...
---
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwolf&cn=Verranicus
#7_SanchePosted 4/1/2011 2:04:43 PM
i think u shud start over, like many said lv 15 is easy to get to. if ur starting over add me on Emorannie so i can wreck lv 1's faces. lol<- but seriously if the rp isn't much of a big deal start over.
---
There are 3 types of people in this world, people who can count, and people who can't.
Philadelphia Eagles
#8ColdFlamezPosted 4/1/2011 2:05:11 PM
And, and for the record, don't start over. Just stop leaving. I did the same thing when I first started, but your leaves are only shown when they exceed 5% of your total games played. So after a while no one will even know, unless you left like 50 games. Even if you feel you wasted the RP, it's better than starting from scratch.
---
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwolf&cn=Verranicus
#9DeadpooL7Posted 4/1/2011 3:56:07 PM
Yea id say no reason to start over, i mean you only lose by doing it and so long as you stop leaving everything will be fine on that account soon.
#10ragedemonzPosted 4/1/2011 4:04:18 PM
You really don't get any benefit by starting over. You don't need a clean slate, what's done is done and people won't really give you grief, especially if you impress them with a game or two.
---
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye, then it's a scavenger hunt.