I was gone a week and now Teemo is OP?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I was gone a week and now Teemo is OP?

User Info: LotionExplosion

LotionExplosion
5 years ago#1
Probably the funniest thing I've read all day.

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
5 years ago#2
he is in his own way
if he goes ap shrooms are death trap =P
map coverage
longest stealth lol
4211 4434 7030 PS0 MWR 140459935089 HG 4641 1966 0446
AC 1762-7124-2218 TC 3309-2571-6365 WaterWarfare 0904 1228 4396 dragon water small
Shroom entrances to your lane. Push lane. What're they going to do about it?
I still can't fathom why TT is getting flamed just for teaching. Then again, this IS GameFAQs, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. -CyberpunkKitty

User Info: Thalandor46

Thalandor46
5 years ago#4
I understand why they did it, but it all went to hell when they increased his cuteness by 10%.
"Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a man two fish, and he'll eat for two days."

User Info: ragedemonz

ragedemonz
5 years ago#5
I still think those shrooms are OP, they last too damn long, give sight, and hurt a lot. It's such a gank killing, damaging, unpredictable skill, and in 3's it's downright a gamekiller when you're up against a team with him.
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye, then it's a scavenger hunt.

User Info: _Qaenyin

_Qaenyin
5 years ago#6
Wouldn't say he's OP himself, but he's definitely a strong pick if his team is coordinated. He's like TF, backdoors like a boss and there's no way you can gank him, you can only scare him off.
They say one should not speak unkindly of the dead, so I say 'Nice Try'. ~ Lezard Valeth

User Info: CactusDude

CactusDude
5 years ago#7
The only way he's "op" is that shrooms can essentially build his power over time unlike any other champion. If you try to fight teemo post 6, there's a random chance that you'll encounter a buncha shrooms, and he'll whoop your ass. Same with fighting anyone on his team.

Shrooms are only semi-counterable with oracles too, because if they're in your way and you're chasing/fighting, being able to see them will likely not positively effect the fight in your favor. It does kinda reduce his time = power thing though.
GT: Cactusguy. Hakumen player
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I was gone a week and now Teemo is OP?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived