Cleanse doesn't seem to get rid of Exhaust anymore

#11Twinrova225Posted 4/15/2011 12:24:45 PM
Someone doesn't know how to AP Yi

Hit like a truck.

Run away.

Heal.

Repeat.

More like, hit 4 people for 500ish magic damage.

Heal.

Get stunned 1 second into your channel.

Die because your autoattack do nothing.

Resort to backdooring for the rest of the game.
---
"Cid is badass. He's old and still crackin'. He can fight underwater with a lit cigarette in his mouth. He drinks the goddamn tea." -Gaming_Mastery
#12SorrySleepingPosted 4/15/2011 12:26:16 PM

From: realfreakofreako | Posted: 4/15/2011 2:55:08 PM | #010
QSS isn't the answer to Exhaust. If they have suppress, you need to save your QSS for that. And even when cleanse worked on Exhaust, Exhaust was still ridiculously OP because their teammate can just exhaust you after you cleanse the first one.

SotD doesn't work on Exhaust because Exhaust does -66% damage to Melee instead of blind. I believe SotD doesn't work on blind anyway, just against dodge iirc

There are three suppressions in the game, and they aren't that common. QSS is for exhuast, SotD only worked versus dodge, not blind, and 70% damage reduction for auto attacks.

70% is better than 100%.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#13alvinxiePosted 4/15/2011 12:33:09 PM

Someone doesn't know how to AP Yi

Hit like a truck.

Run away.

Heal.

Repeat.

More like, hit 4 people for 500ish magic damage.

Heal.

Get stunned 1 second into your channel.

Die because your autoattack do nothing.

Resort to backdooring for the rest of the game.

Oh wait, you can't , you have too little AD for bding efficiently.
#14realfreako(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2011 12:38:20 PM

There are three suppressions in the game, and they aren't that common. QSS is for exhuast, SotD only worked versus dodge, not blind, and 70% damage reduction for auto attacks.

70% is better than 100%.

Yeah I get QSS for Malz/WW. If they're in the game, I'm not gonna waste QSS on exhaust. And for SotD, that's exactly what I said >.>

Unless I'm crazy, I've been cleansing post-change Exhausts until recently. Being unable to cleanse exhausts make exhausts completely OP and stupid against melee champs
---
PSN/MGO: TehFlame
#15SC6Posted 4/15/2011 1:10:42 PM
oh I learned something today I thought SotD counters blind and Exhaust was 70% blind and 33% ability damage reduction
---
"This mission will be over the second I land" - Zechs Merquise
#16SorrySleepingPosted 4/16/2011 7:30:45 AM

From: realfreakofreako | Posted: 4/15/2011 3:38:20 PM | #014
Yeah I get QSS for Malz/WW. If they're in the game, I'm not gonna waste QSS on exhaust. And for SotD, that's exactly what I said >.>

Unless I'm crazy, I've been cleansing post-change Exhausts until recently. Being unable to cleanse exhausts make exhausts completely OP and stupid against melee champs

Okay, if they are in your game, fine, save it for them. Otherwise, exhaust. Most of your games will not involve those three champions unless you main one of them.

Look at it from the other hand. Cleanse still removes the slow, the CC part of it. But Cleanse COMPLETELY countering another summoner spell is stupid. Remember when cleanse got rid of ANYTHING on you? Morde, Ignite, and many other things were useless because you could get them off at your will?
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#17realfreako(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2011 4:31:17 PM

Okay, if they are in your game, fine, save it for them. Otherwise, exhaust. Most of your games will not involve those three champions unless you main one of them.

Look at it from the other hand. Cleanse still removes the slow, the CC part of it. But Cleanse COMPLETELY countering another summoner spell is stupid. Remember when cleanse got rid of ANYTHING on you? Morde, Ignite, and many other things were useless because you could get them off at your will?

I don't want cleanse to remove ignite/DoT. I want it to remove Exhaust.

A summoner spell COMPLETELY countering a ****ing champion is stupid. Have fun playing Yi when the other team has 2+ exhaust. QSS won't do anything as they chain exhaust on you. -70% Damage from a SUMMONER SPELL that can't be countered? How is this fair?

QSS isn't a counter because you're spending 1440 gold AND an item slot just to counter a summoner spell. That's ridiculous. Also QSS doesn't stop chain Exhausts. Exhausts completely ruin auto attackers like Yi
---
PSN/MGO: TehFlame
#18Ultima_Weapon33Posted 4/16/2011 4:37:47 PM

Oh wait, you can't , you have too little AD for bding efficiently.

Yeah it's too bad that Lich Bane + AP won't help me put out greater numbers than AD (at slower speed) and I don't have three no-target ways to activate said Lich Bane, two of which give me attack speed or attack damage buffs.
---
The CHA King ~ League o' Legends
The CHA sees all. ~ * ~ People CHA'd : 288