ezreal vs twitch (fun factor + helpful to team factor)

#1fcsPosted 4/23/2011 7:46:57 PM
twitch looks fun, but so does ezreal. i can't decide. i feel like twitch is gonna be more fun, but less helpful in team fights, but twitch will also be a good gank tool to utilize. suggestions?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btnUgoyywQQ&feature=related
Charlie Sheen Remix
#2Wingding11Posted 4/23/2011 7:51:15 PM
Twitch is great for teamfights, he gets pentakills in the right setup. Ezreal is more fun, I'd say, and his ult and attack speed de/buff are pretty good for teamfights. Ezreal is probably better for your team, unless your team is going to build around twitch (lots of CC and tank/morgana/kayle).
---
I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. - G.K. Chesterton
#3AtzendPosted 4/23/2011 8:00:13 PM
I thought you were going to share some information regarding Twitch and Ezreal 1v1ing. I'm kinda disappointed.
---
To be great is to be misunderstood. - R.W.E.
#4fcs(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2011 8:03:45 PM
Atzend posted...
I thought you were going to share some information regarding Twitch and Ezreal 1v1ing. I'm kinda disappointed.

in all my topics someone always says they're diappointed about my topic title......i must be doin it wrong...bromacia!!!
---
Charlie Sheen Remix
#5MxMonsterPosted 4/23/2011 8:05:02 PM
Twitch is too frustrating to be fun in my opinion. Really squishy, no escapes, and a universal taunt makes him that way. If you insist on playing Twitch then run flash and ghost (no exceptions) and play cautiously (not too fun in my opinion).

Ezreal on the other hand is extremely fun. Skillshots really make a champion fun to play (many people find right-clicking to be boring) and if your good at them, you can really be a lot more flexible with your play style. The only problem I have with Ezreal is that in team fights it can be hard to attack your target because there will be people in your way to block your Q and E. One thing I find extremely satisfying with Ezreal is sniping people with your ultimate, as it takes a certain amount of skill for those across-the-map snipes and it makes you feel really pro.

They are both helpful to your team, but that only depends on how good you are with them. However, it is easier to be bad with Twitch than Ezreal in a higher elo setting, but against lower elo players, Twitch is really fun because it is much easier to get fed and go around instagibbing people.

Twitch is good at ganking, but against competent players, it is just as hard to gank with him as Ezreal.

I would say overall, Ezreal is more fun, but if you can get fed with Twitch you will have a blast. Good luck getting there though.
---
5% of the world's population causes 95% of the world's problems.
#6fcs(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2011 8:07:23 PM
well thought out input. thank you. think im gonna go ezreal, been wanting him for a while now, and i think stealth characters r sort of a gimmick anyways, and if ur gonna be invisible that is gonna make u worse in other areas. thanks again
---
Charlie Sheen Remix