Ezreal, Blitzcrank or Renekton?

#1Knighted DragonPosted 5/2/2011 1:36:16 PM
I've been saving for Blitz for a while, but I'm kind of wondering about the other two. I've wanted to try Renekton and Ezreal for a while too. I really like Jarvan, and Nasus is fun but I'm not very good with him, so I'm not sure if Renek would be worth it or not. Ezreal looks fun, and Blitz looks fun, but which one should I get?
---
Laus Deo
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg
#2DutchehPosted 5/2/2011 2:00:26 PM
It depends on how you want to play and what kind of champs you are good with.

Ezrael is a caster that is squishy so I personally haven't played him but I've seen some good ones.

Blitz and renek can be built into tanks but renek can be a devastating tanky dps
Blitz is a good early game if played right and with a good lane partner.

For me I have more fun with blitz early game but late game renek is a lot more fun if you had a good game up until that point.
---
"Tryhards is a slang word for men with erectile disfunction, which is an actual disease that people don't "choose" to have." -cayerful1
#3DefunctivePosted 5/2/2011 2:04:00 PM
blitz is fun the whole game
early and mid game is where renekton shines
---
Vindictus - Lann: Defunct; Evie: Doable; Fiona: Seductive
LoL - Defunctive
#4Knighted Dragon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2011 2:20:20 PM
I play Jarvan really tanky, so I would probably play Renekton and Blitz the same way. Ezreal looks like he has a lot of escapes and looks really useful to the team. I've seen several push lanes with their ult from across the map and keep the enemy team constantly on their toes, but I've also seen several fall over dead twenty times in a row because a caster minion looked at them wrong. Blitz just seems fun, but I'm not I will like anything besides his grab. Renekton seems pretty good all around, but how does he compare to Jarvan?
---
Laus Deo
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg
#5iPWNtheNoobsPosted 5/2/2011 2:26:54 PM
I here lots of good stuff about Ezreal.
#6Chrikke666Posted 5/2/2011 2:33:49 PM

I play Jarvan really tanky, so I would probably play Renekton and Blitz the same way. Ezreal looks like he has a lot of escapes and looks really useful to the team. I've seen several push lanes with their ult from across the map and keep the enemy team constantly on their toes, but I've also seen several fall over dead twenty times in a row because a caster minion looked at them wrong. Blitz just seems fun, but I'm not I will like anything besides his grab. Renekton seems pretty good all around, but how does he compare to Jarvan?

Endgame Blitzcrank is popping someone up every 4(?) seconds and has a 62% attack speed/32% movement speed buff up 70% of the time while having around 200AD, Trinity procs , around 4-5k health if you factor in his passive and roughly 200 in both mitigation stats. You get a grab like every 10 seconds or so, and an AoE interrupt every 20ish seconds that you can even farm with. He's mad fun, trust me.

Ezreal is fun too, but he just doesn't bring that much to the table, and carry is a contested spot on a team to top it off so... Renekton is pretty much Nasus but better and less farm reliant. I'd say he's the riskiest buy considering the imminent tanky dps nerfs. Blitzcrank belongs to that category as well but I'm confident he's in a safer spot than Renekton.
---
LoL: Chrikke - EU server
#7DragonslashPosted 5/2/2011 3:06:36 PM
Renekton is the most useful of them. Blitzcrank is not actually that useful and too quirky to use and Ezreal is only good against squishy teams and on kite teams.
---
My code 3694 9741 2596
Nick= WooDo
#8lcodeclPosted 5/2/2011 3:45:29 PM
I love and hate playing Ezreal. He can be extremely threatening at times, but he's pretty squishy.
---
If this doesn't constitute spousal abuse, I don't know what does.
GT: xHomeSlicex
#9DragethPosted 5/2/2011 3:48:56 PM
Ezreal is a ranged skillshot user. Not hard to use skillshots, but largely based around them. If you aren't good at hitting skillshots, he really isn't the champ for you. That being said, he has good damage and very high mobility.

Blitz is the most tank like of the 3. A well aimed rocket grab means your 5 v 5 just became a 5 v 4 in your favor. Also has a knockup and aoe silence on fairly short cooldown. Decent passive for lasting a moment or two longer in a team fight but nothing crazy. Blitz can do good dps, but is split between AD and AP for his skills.

Renekton is a personal favorite of mine, he is one of the "beefy dps". High HP, above average mobility and decent damage. He lacks true tanking skills(only 1 stun and no protective abilities) but can survive better than your carry will. Renekton should be your 2nd person in after the tank, doing aoe damage and being a general pain in the ass.

Ez and blitz hit the free rotation on a decent basis, I dont remember the last time I saw renekton free, but give them a shot when available. Or if you have any friends that play and have then unlocked ask to give it a go in a bot game. Of course bots are terrible but you can try the mechanics of the champion.
---
I'm ridin' the line shomewhere between "Clumsy breast groping" and "uncontrollable vomiting."-Ctrl+Alt+Del
#10Ultima_Weapon33Posted 5/2/2011 4:14:17 PM
Ezreal can take on 5 Intermediate bots by himself.
---
The CHA King ~ League o' Legends
The CHA sees all. ~ * ~ People CHA'd : 288