AD Runes.

#1Chaotic WarriorPosted 7/21/2011 11:43:34 AM
So I mostly play AD ranged or melee type chars and am not sure what runes to use exactly. I know Armor pen runes for sure, but what other type of runes do I use?
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
#2FreshSushiPosted 7/21/2011 11:51:24 AM
Flat AD marks and quints.
---
Play SSF4 AE: (Seth),
LoL: (Tree, Shrimp, Hamster, Wolf)
#3FoxyArekuPosted 7/21/2011 11:53:20 AM
Flat AD runes suck on 95% of the cast.

Just try armor seals, CDR or magic resist per level glyphs, and health/movement quints
---
Currently addicted to League of Legends.
Renekton, Warwick, and Twisted Fate FTW.
#4Chaotic Warrior(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2011 11:59:36 AM
so don't use ad runes? use movement, armor pen, and magic resist for AD type chars?

the magic resist runes don't sound right to me. i'd have thought movement speed, or crit would be better.
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
#5FoxyArekuPosted 7/21/2011 12:01:13 PM
You can't get movement glyphs, they don't exist.

Glyphs are good for mana regen, magic resist, and CDR. Just pick one of those.

If you play characters like GP that rely on crits, then throw crit chance in there somewhere. I don't know what runes are best for crit.
---
#6FreshSushiPosted 7/21/2011 12:01:14 PM
FoxyAreku posted...

Just try armor seals, CDR or magic resist per level glyphs, and health/movement quints

I like how you complain about being in elo hell then flat out tell other people what sucks and doesn't suck.
---
Play SSF4 AE: (Seth),
LoL: (Tree, Shrimp, Hamster, Wolf)
#7_Yag_Posted 7/21/2011 12:01:57 PM
on my AD champs I run Arpen reds, armor yellows, CDR blues, and 2MS and 1Arpen quints.
---
[Sacktap- Gold 77 Seraphim]
GT:Yag007
#8FoxyArekuPosted 7/21/2011 12:02:15 PM
There is a difference between being knowledgeable and my place in ranked.

All I have to do is look through the shop for this info. >_>
---
#9Chrikke666Posted 7/21/2011 12:07:00 PM
AD runes are boss on champs with good AD scaling, even more so when they're junglers. Lee Sin, Trundle and Udyr for example love them.

Champs like Yi, Xin Zhao, Warwick, ... don't really care for them and would be better off with more ArPen for their ganks/lategame scaling or AS for more passive/item procs.
#10mattislegionPosted 7/21/2011 12:08:21 PM
FreshSushi posted...
FoxyAreku posted...

I like how you complain about being in elo hell then flat out tell other people what sucks and doesn't suck.

Story of GameFAQs
---
"When you asked for light I set myself on fire."