Am I the only one who knows how to GG Talon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Am I the only one who knows how to GG Talon?
5 years ago#1
There is a certain pot one can buy that is a big GG when it comes to Twitch, Wukong, Shaco, and now Talon.

I had a Talon use his ult to escape and I did Garen's Ult on him right after he did and he started raging, calling me a hacker. Funny thing is it happened twice and the 2nd time he said he didn't play with hackers and rage quit.
"It also says you were adopted; so that's funny too" - GLaDOS
5 years ago#2
No, oracles elixirs don't exist. >_>
http://redhawkhacker.deviantart.com/ | LoL IGN: RedHawkHacker
Singed: the only champion where running in circles is a viable way of playing. - Pixlh
5 years ago#3
Why bother? 95% of Talons only use it to deal additional damage anyway. Once they come out of stealth it's GG for them.
"Saw the 'power' of friendship today, resulted in about 38 deaths. Makin' a note to look for more dopey touchy-feely groups like that. Bwahaha"
5 years ago#4
Seems everyone I've played with knows how to GG Talon. He seems like just as much a free kill as Skarner.
Black FC: 2021 9008 6339
5 years ago#5
Talon isn't as bad as you are making him out to be, but as far as anti-carries go, Poppy and Akali do a much better job than him. Xin Zhao and Irelia are also worth mentioning, and they work amazingly well as off-tanks too.

Not a big fan of Kassadin though. I think I'd rather have Talon than Kassadin, but that's just like, my opinion, man.
5 years ago#6
Why would you waste your money on an oracle for wukong?

Especially since 90% of the community don't know how to stop juke.
Not changing sig until Twisted Fate gets his ult back.
League of Legends: 8/24/2011
5 years ago#7
Stop juke only works with idiot, since the animation is bugged. Try it out, you'll see.
5 years ago#8
Looks exactly like stopping.... >_>
Not changing sig until Twisted Fate gets his ult back.
League of Legends: 8/24/2011
5 years ago#9
What does GG mean? Usually, it means 'good game' but in this context...I don't know o.O
Dreaming Out Loud
Crabdom Ambassador
5 years ago#10
I killed a same level talon with my talon.....at lvl 14.....I wasn't fed, He even exhausted me....I had no Summoner spells up....it was awesome....Ninja Tabi/Frozen Mallet beats Merc/Bloodthirster
Stop laughing at me, flying avocado!
http://www.formspring.me/UrbanLukas
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Am I the only one who knows how to GG Talon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived