I want to unlock Rumble. Give me some of his pros and cons.

#1Ulala RulesPosted 11/4/2011 7:39:58 PM
Also, which skin is best to buy? Or should I just stick with default?
---
http://sp.reddit.com/obeyFinal.jpg http://i.imgur.com/cqMhC.gif
http://i.imgur.com/a0NDU.gif http://i.imgur.com/NPV39.gif
#2g-cube_mastaPosted 11/4/2011 7:48:53 PM
Stick with default. His skins are pretty meh.

Pros: Lots of damage, spell vamp means free sustain, not used often so people don't know how to counter him usually, 0 cost ultimate, amazing range on ultimate, good skillset, can still do damage even when building tanky, great solo top, best death animation in game, best taunt.

Cons: Melee, has to get in close to deal damage, Smartcasting ultimate is glitched and sometimes goes on a random spot on the map, decent learning curve.

That's all I got.
---
Lavish Brutality
#3YourJanissaryPosted 11/4/2011 8:42:25 PM
Pros: Q+W, crazy scaling

Cons: Melee, no true sustain
---
His knuckles are so hot like they have been in an oven for over 80 years.-Little kid explaining a pokemon he made up, Cinder.
#4GoonbooPosted 11/4/2011 8:43:17 PM
Pro, pretty fun and cool to play.

Con, his ult doesnt work with smart casting... so if you have any other characters you will have to go into the menu and swap the keys out. Also his ult is pretty hard to get used to.
#5g-cube_mastaPosted 11/4/2011 9:45:19 PM

Pros: Q+W, crazy scaling

Cons: Melee, no true sustain

spell vamp + non mana champ

early revolver is 1200 gold, stay in lane forever at that point.
---
Lavish Brutality
#6Mew_Mew197Posted 11/4/2011 10:07:48 PM
Pros:
Q clears waves monsterously
No cooldowns
Constant slow, especially with Rylais
Hard to gank
AP carry that can be afford to go tank
One of the best ultimates in the game

Cons:
Take a while to get use to Heat, especially when he hits 100%
Ult takes practicing
Early game isn't so great compared to other top laners
No hard CC

I think that's it.
---
All hail King Mew \_O__/ | Mew for Admin | I am Mew, your savior
Mewsick is the only love | In Mew we trust | Save_US.MEW
#7darth254Posted 11/4/2011 10:10:15 PM
basically he's OPed, but fortunately doesn't snowball ridiculously out of control like some of the other OPs champs were doing (like Akali).
#8IronHurricanePosted 11/4/2011 11:33:22 PM
Rumble is my main.

Pros:

No mana
Shield+speed boost+slow=very hard to kill
Isn't used often so most people don't know how to counter him and will run at the first sight of overheat
Awesome ulti
Rumble uses both AP and AD to damage so his damage will be less mitigated by an opponent who only takes 1 kind of defense

Cons

You will always be targeted first in team fights late game
Ulti takes a lot of getting used to
---
Today I honestly considered suicide. Not because I'm depressed or anything.
I just don't think the world deserves someone as glorious as I. - Kefka 2Million
#9notanoob74Posted 11/4/2011 11:52:22 PM
Rumble is amazing

Pros:
he counters most burst pretty hard, as while their cds are down he gets to do 3x their burst, but in sustained damage.
his ult is gamechanging, especially in the jungle. like, if you know how to make a line, do that in a narrow passage the enemy HAS to walk through, then spam all you can, since overheat+flamethrower is perfect when the enemy is jammed together.
his jungle skin is awesome
he is amazing as a bruiser because his abilities synchronize so well with staying in the fight, but if you in an arranged team, ap is amazing since arranged teams like to roam the jungle together. Like, try both of his builds:
revolver rylais sunfire abysal
revolver rylais void staff deathcap

Cons:
he gets countered by even more sustain i.e. Jax w/ ult, olaf, most melee w/o burst.
---
deal with it, nerds
#10Dog_ReservoirPosted 11/5/2011 12:09:23 AM
For the skin you have to go with Rumble in the Jungle, just for the Deadly pineapples in his ultimate, You will rain down fruity justice upon your foes. (although taric is also a good choice if you want fruity justice)
---
"If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell" Aeneid
LoL IGN- JimmyVegas