The New Masteries and Jungling

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The New Masteries and Jungling

User Info: stonewall_hero

stonewall_hero
5 years ago#1
Here you go - some thoughts and some pretesting

http://rog.clgaming.net/blogs/stonewalls-jungle/4268-the-new-masteries-and-jungling

It may sound like I'm doing damage control - but calm down folks, it's not a bad thing for the game.
sexual matters to me are like jungling - there are so many ways to do it but if you spend too much hiding somewhere you won't get anything done

User Info: Fluffy_Bear

Fluffy_Bear
5 years ago#2
Renekton can successfully jungle now

yessssss
The house always wins.
http://i.imgur.com/2JkKl.jpg

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
5 years ago#3
Renekton? Hell, if my theorycraft is right Eve can probably jungle again without being terrible.

Well.

As terrible.

You get what I mean.
Rocket Punch solves everything.

User Info: andrew000000

andrew000000
5 years ago#4
Fluffy_Bear posted...

yessssss

Can, but shouldn't
LoL IGN: andrew000000
As a whole, these masteries are going to diversify champs more than they do now, especially the versatile ones who will be able to use different mastery set-ups to accomplish different roles. Interesting to read how they will apply specifically to junglers, along with the upcoming remake.

Can, but shouldn't

Who's to say? Maybe Renekton becomes a total boss mode jungler with superior ganks due to the new masteries and remake. This type of update can drastically shift the meta.
Miami Dolphins: 2-7. What an unLUCKy win streak.
I'm a TWSSted bastard.

User Info: Wyrmcraft

Wyrmcraft
5 years ago#6
Wish I could actually theory craft this game, however my lack of knowledge in terms of the equations used keeps me away.

Just as well, I can wait for Stonewall to point me in the right direction and then just fiddle around as I see fit.

User Info: enamea

enamea
5 years ago#7
I've personally been stuck on making setups for Skarner and Nunu. Not so much that I can't make one, but rather there are so many that I can make that I would need to spend several games to see how much jungle focus would be enough in certain match-ups.

User Info: Chidori69

Chidori69
5 years ago#8
wait... stonewall still posts here? o.o
Become a fan to read this sig!

User Info: stonewall_hero

stonewall_hero
5 years ago#9
yes i still exist
sexual matters to me are like jungling - there are so many ways to do it but if you spend too much hiding somewhere you won't get anything done

User Info: g-cube_masta

g-cube_masta
5 years ago#10

yessssss

Renekton can jungle fine even now.
I knew you would do that.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The New Masteries and Jungling

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived