Surge for any long-range mages?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Surge for any long-range mages?
4 years ago#1
In particular I'm thinking of karthus and xerath. They won't be in range for ignite while ulting. Is surge a viable choice for them to increase their ult damage? Or am I better off with exhaust as a defense or ghost as an additional escape/reposition mechanism.
---
Silver of the moon.
4 years ago#2
i like exhaust on karth (or revive/tp) and i like ignite on xerath.
---
I am soraka ^_^
4 years ago#3
Surge is mainly for the attack speed. A recurve bow any time of the game versus half a tome to almost a nlr.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
4 years ago#4
ignite dmg > surge bonus UNLESS you have lots of aoe that actually hits more than 1 person. (if laning and 1v1'ing ignite > surge, if teamfighting and burst 1 person ignite > surge, if teamfighting and aoe 3+ ppl with 2-3 spells surge > ignite)
---
Killgor lvl 80 Orc Hunter *Destromath
Treeja lvl 85 Tauren Druid *Bloodscalp
4 years ago#5
Swain. He's not...long range per say. But with that E and the damage increasing from auto attacks it hurts a lot.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
4 years ago#6
Straight AP Kog?
---
XBL GT: NinjaKangarooo ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUqOUGlqsc8 )
4 years ago#7
No one.
4 years ago#8
VoroVoraxVorago posted...
In particular I'm thinking of karthus and xerath. They won't be in range for ignite while ulting. Is surge a viable choice for them to increase their ult damage? Or am I better off with exhaust as a defense or ghost as an additional escape/reposition mechanism.

Uh Karthus is right in the middle of the fight. Dat passive is there for a reason.
4 years ago#9
Kennen?
---
This is madness! - Will, AW DoR
4 years ago#10
I'm partial to Exhaust or Teleport as secondary spells on my long-range mages. Ghost is kind of a given.

Granted, the only long-range mages I play are Karthus and Anivia, so take that as you will.
---
Heavypress.
You rely on your weapons too much. Try letting go!
(edited by adept89)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Surge for any long-range mages?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived