Xin Zhao or Wukong?

#1gkh5Posted 11/26/2011 5:35:53 PM
Gonna get one or the other most likely. Also, just to note I don't play at a high elo so keep that in mind. Both seem pretty fun and simple to use but it looks like Xin is slightly stronger early while wukong scales better?
#2g-cube_mastaPosted 11/26/2011 5:38:21 PM
That's a good estimate. They're pretty similar champions. Both have a gap closer dash, both have a knock up, both tanky DPS.

It's tough for me to suggest Wukong, because personally I think his strength atm is overstated, but so many people are adamant that he's ridiculous right now that I just accept that I'm not seeing something.

That said most people agree that Xin Zhao is outclassed in the current meta, but at lower levels he stomps.

I don't know who to suggest to you.
---
Cut them down.
#3twopoundcowPosted 11/26/2011 5:43:35 PM
Wukong.
---
Fc - 3909-8038-1539 - Alex Gamertag - FieryAxel
#4CovenantPosted 11/26/2011 5:47:02 PM
Wukong's passive makes him stupidly tanky in teamfights. Xin's ult gives a bigger boost, but it requires him to jump into the middle of the entire enemy team and only lasts for 6 seconds.

Wukong's ult does AE CC and does its damage over time instead of upfront which means people can and, at the level of play you're going to see, likely will make bad decisions to avoid it. It also does more damage against people with less than 3k health.

Decoy is fun and useful. Xin's abilities tend to only be the latter.
#5andrew000000Posted 11/26/2011 5:49:20 PM
Covenant posted...
Xin's ult gives a bigger boost, but it requires him to jump into the middle of the entire enemy team and only lasts for 6 seconds.

He won't last for 6 seconds anyway
---
LoL IGN: andrew000000
#6gkh5(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 6:41:25 PM
Hmm seems kinda split. The person pointing out their similar movesets is the reason why it's between the two of them, it just seems to be a solid and fun kit. Gahhh still torn. I feel like the monkey has way more potential but just the thought of shouting Mulan **** and pubstomping/trolling out of low Elo sounds so entertaining lol.

Can Wukong carry low elo as well as a Xin can? I could also probably solo top with Xin at low elo too right? And by low, I'm talking sub-1100 here lol.
#7PenOfStonePosted 11/26/2011 6:50:35 PM
Wukong.
---
Errrr, please don't use the beginning letters of each word of my name as an insult.
#8SorrySleepingPosted 11/26/2011 6:55:13 PM

From: andrew000000 | Posted: 11/26/2011 7:49:20 PM | #005
Covenant posted...
Xin's ult gives a bigger boost, but it requires him to jump into the middle of the entire enemy team and only lasts for 6 seconds.

He won't last for 6 seconds anyway

If you are stupid enough to build him glass cannon.

Xin has been over nerfed, and despite having sustain, is beaten by Wukong. I'd love to see a Xin buff, like Battle Cry lasting for 7 seconds again, ult damage back at 20%, and possibly AD scaling for E.

Wukong is the better solo top for pretty much all matches. There is no one Xin can beat that Wukong can't 1v1 top.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#9g-cube_mastaPosted 11/26/2011 6:59:45 PM

Can Wukong carry low elo as well as a Xin can? I could also probably solo top with Xin at low elo too right? And by low, I'm talking sub-1100 here lol.

Sub 1100 you're probably not even getting a solo lane so either of them aren't optimal.

But I'll make a choice to help you out and I'll say Monkey King.
---
Cut them down.
#10gkh5(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 7:29:58 PM
Monkey it is. I feel like the optimal summoners on him would be cleanse/flash? Because all I know is when I'm playing a wukong I'm pretty much always saving any CC I have until he goes into spinning top of death mode. But I've also seen some pack ignite for the strong lane game so....