The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Jungle Swain.

#1Ravid182Posted 3/3/2012 10:09:13 PM
Hi guys so just played a match normal blind pick where I was trying out Swain, our team didn't have a jungler and they were crying so I went jungle swain! Very effective, ganks were legendary. Of course it was jsut blind norms so it doesn't mean anything but went 6/0/7 all from ganking the surrendered before we even got to team fights due to my ganks.

SO my actual point of this topic is, what are some weird junglers that are your faves that seem kinda goofy, but somehow kinda work?

Nothin' like doing swain's walk through the jungle though.
#2DarkSyrupPosted 3/3/2012 10:10:20 PM
lee sin and udyr

very unpopular in the jungle
---
END ZONE! END ZONE!
#3Xa3r0xPosted 3/3/2012 10:12:49 PM
o_O how would that even work? Guessing you need an incredibly strong leash on blue, followed by a slow jungle route until you hit 6. I don't even know what the jungle build would be.
---
youtube.com/insayne1 LoL Gameplay ; PSN - Xaer0x914 ;
LoL IGN- LOL ITS X ; Steam - Xaero
#4casperrulezPosted 3/3/2012 10:22:31 PM
Max W
Hit 6

Win game

Wait, does Swain's E amplify smite damage? Seems like that would make jungle Swain decent.
---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
http://www.youtube.com/ThisIsOchoa
#5ritz2Posted 3/3/2012 10:25:23 PM
casperrulez posted...
Max W
Hit 6

Win game

Wait, does Swain's E amplify smite damage? Seems like that would make jungle Swain decent.

It does but it's 40 bonus damage at level 1 E.

My favorite mage junglers are morgana, Cassiopeia, karthas and cho'gath.
---
http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n521/Melonwaters/4524032.jpg
#6Ravid182(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2012 10:32:56 PM
Oh well I didn't really prepare to go jungle swain but I can tell you what I did.

I started out on blue I with cloth armor and 5 hp pots and just used standard ap runes and masteries. I had my team leash blue for me the same amount as any other jungler, I started with E for that. I did drink an extra hp potion though on blue as I wasn't really runed or masteried for it.

Put a point in W and went for a level 2 gank vs a level 1 lane, got a kill. Then went back to farming jungle, but I noticed I was a bit weak here and taking too many HP pots so I paniced and tried to rush wriggles but I got a few more ganks off and ended up hitting 6 soon and then I sold wriggles got catalyst and boots, and went and got blue buff, then you clear jungle FAST and swain still has crazy ganks.

Swain has DoT for people who just barely get away, a great root, AND a slow. I just ran around clearing camps and ganking. Even if Id idn't get any ganks pre 6 I could have gotten the madreds thing and life steal thing of wriggles and would have gotten to 6 fine just had to be a bit careful [you can root the camps, then damage then while they are rooted to take less damage].

Even times I didn't have blue though and only had catalyst and blasting wand I cleared camps easy with good mana. Swain ult + his E and maybe his Q obliterates camps fast enough you only have to be in ult form for a few seconds.

One time 3 enemies, a morde, TF, and gangplank came to try and counter me as I took my blue, I wasn't even very fed at this point and with my top lane teemo coming to help, which didn't have a lot of items yet, fought them off and we got blue and I never lost hp lol. Rooted them lazer birded them ulted and Eed while teemo shot them and then got blue.

No one counter jungles swain! [well not that game anyway haha!]

But yeah it worked out, and I didn't even have anywhere near the runes or masteries I would have had if I had planned to do it. It was goofy but fun!

Swain ganks having red buff, + laser bird slow, + root, + E DoT for people running away are LEGENDARY!
#71337_FF_GoDPosted 3/3/2012 10:35:15 PM
Now you need to do it again.
---
12/21/10 - 02/28/12 were the worst days of my life.
Sonny, if voting made any real difference, the politicians would have outlawed it long ago.
#8YourLuckPosted 3/4/2012 12:47:00 AM
Taric
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#9Ravid182(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2012 12:51:59 AM
JUNGLE GEMS FOR LIFE

Oh yeah I used to love jungle taric. Yeah it is a bit goofy and not ideal but if you actually look at taric's skill set, he is almost 100% made to be a jungler.

Seriously look at what he has. His passive gives him mana back from jungling. His Q keeps him healed up high in the jungle. His W gives him more of an often vital stat for junglers, Armor! Along with allowing him to reduce the armor of minions for faster clears. And then his E makes for some of the best ganks in the game, along with his ult to make his team do more damage in a gank.

When I go jungle taric I always build him weird though. I often actually go Tanky Dps with him with maybe a few auras and it works VERY well late game.

JUNGLE GEMS FOR LIFE
#10Ravid182(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2012 10:58:34 PM
I just learned how to post replays so here it is of that game actually.

Keep in mind this is like the second time I ever played swain... ever.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/282413/

So be nice =P