Which AP carry has the best late game?

#1orphaneyePosted 3/4/2012 11:47:48 AM
I'm thinking it's Ahri or something lol, I dunno really.
#2CoooooookiePosted 3/4/2012 11:49:12 AM
Veigar, in the true sense of what a carry is. As for an AP carry, I've heard people say Ahri - that mobility is never worthless, so she can jump to the back and attack the carries.
#3AmarajahPosted 3/4/2012 11:49:25 AM
Veigar if you farm enough.
#4RadiantMailboxPosted 3/4/2012 11:50:33 AM
Coooooookie posted...
Veigar, in the true sense of what a carry is. As for an AP carry, I've heard people say Ahri - that mobility is never worthless, so she can jump to the back and attack the carries.

This. Veigar can potentially have infinite AP, but for practicality Ahri is definitely up there.
---
-Sqweryl
#5Anbu_PandaPosted 3/4/2012 11:52:37 AM
Ryze is probably because he has highest scaling of anybody. plus if you have leather ryze you are beast
---
i am spider i have 6 foot
http://i.imgur.com/vObrZ.jpg me and my girlfriend making out
#6Fenrir the WolfPosted 3/4/2012 12:00:32 PM(edited)
Veigar and Ryze are good candidates. Though I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that a Lux who gets a good momentum going early and mid game keeps her power in the late game. By then you've got 24 second lasers, the shield is actually pretty substantial with a lot of AP, and a double snare and AOE slow never stops being useful.

Not to say hers is the best ever but she can avoid falling off like a lot of mages imo
---
And then John was a zombie.
#7jarjarbanks22Posted 3/4/2012 12:02:18 PM

Karthus is also really good late game. Huge aoe damage and you still benefit your team if you get focus fired because of his passive+ult. It's kind of impossible to have a bad game with him, since he is the best farmer in the game and is spoon fed free kills with his ult throughout. I can't remember the last time I didn't finish his build with 750+ AP in a game.

#8ohnoitslueshiPosted 3/4/2012 12:06:01 PM(edited)
Xerath, Karthus, and Veigar all faceroll late, but Ryze basically becomes a one-man army.
---
"No more silly faces."
#9full_metal01Posted 3/4/2012 12:07:16 PM
Definitely Karthus with other AoE mages being really high (Anivia, Brand, Fiddle)

Ryze also gets points for being able to build full tank and do as much damage

And while I like Veigar, he's more useful for his huge AoE stun late game. He and Leblanc can both take out a single target at any time anyway, he just has the advantage of having a massive stun that's incredibly easy to land AND screws up enemy teams during fights
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/PrismRed
PSN: Raiden965723.
#10MuevizPosted 3/4/2012 12:54:52 PM
Also Swain is pretty scary lategame